OtakuBoards

untapped.potential ( Kenshin Signature )

Hittokiri Zero

I felt like posting something, so here i'll post this quick remake of a older sig I used to have a while back. Some of you may remember it as the same RK stock picture was used in my old sig. Well it's not done... yet... But the again, it's pretty much done I guess -_o. I probably won't get time to finish it for a while though... mainly because i'm working my *** off on this one layout i'm making. :rolleyes:

Oh yes and "u r z u . s e v e n" is the other screenname I use at one other forum I post at but long story short --- that forum is now officialy infested with spamaholic 5 year old losers -_-.

Whoa! Great work! It's so full and rich, and I'm not even being sarcastic!

I really like the simplicity: it brings a certain level of focus on Kenshin, and the "untapped potential" adds to that depth if you've watched Kenshin. The background is crisp and clear, but the picture has stunning clarity.

~Dope cropping skillz~

Your signatures are always great. This is no exception.

I really like the background, it has a crystal, firey look. Or at least thats how I see it. The colors blend very well. I'm not a fan of pink but it does well for this. The only thing I dislike is the font you used for Urzu.seven. Its pixely while the others are crisp and smooth. Aside from that, great job!

8/10

=\ well I see what you're saying about the font... here are a few more versions of the sig with different fonts --->

-_o solid font looks better I guess but i'll have to rearrange the other text and all because none of them stretch out as far as the original dotted text... too bad i'm to lazy to do that right now :rolleyes:

Eh? Eh! EH!!

That first one is Super awesome. Crystal clear picture, perfect cropping, lovely background, nice colour scheme, and I think the font is Ok. 9/10. What a wonderful banner.

The second set... I liked the middle font best. very cool.

The finished one... I like a thicker font personally, but good job. I love your banner. 9/10