Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I felt like posting something, so here i'll post this quick remake of a older sig I used to have a while back. Some of you may remember it as the same RK stock picture was used in my old sig. Well it's not done... yet... But the again, it's pretty much done I guess -_o. I probably won't get time to finish it for a while though... mainly because i'm working my *** off on this one layout i'm making. :rolleyes:

Oh yes and "u r z u . s e v e n" is the other screenname I use at one other forum I post at but long story short --- that forum is now officialy infested with spamaholic 5 year old losers -_-.
Posted
Whoa! Great work! It's so full and rich, and I'm not even being sarcastic!

I really like the simplicity: it brings a certain level of focus on Kenshin, and the "untapped potential" adds to that depth if you've watched Kenshin. The background is crisp and clear, but the picture has stunning clarity.

~Dope cropping skillz~
Posted
Your signatures are always great. This is no exception.

I really like the background, it has a crystal, firey look. Or at least thats how I see it. The colors blend very well. I'm not a fan of pink but it does well for this. The only thing I dislike is the font you used for Urzu.seven. Its pixely while the others are crisp and smooth. Aside from that, great job!

8/10
Posted
I love it, the colors blend well and seems to fit with the kenshin theme. I think that the only thing that needs changing is the font, "urzu.seven"

Other than that I think its great, 8/10 ;p
Posted
=\ well I see what you're saying about the font... here are a few more versions of the sig with different fonts --->

-_o solid font looks better I guess but i'll have to rearrange the other text and all because none of them stretch out as far as the original dotted text... too bad i'm to lazy to do that right now :rolleyes:
Posted
I like the third one out of the three ones you put up. It fits the picture very well, and I was going to go with the second one before I looked at Kenshin and the second one's font. Wasn't a match to me.
But those are wonderful. I really like it.
Posted
Eh? Eh! EH!!

That first one is Super awesome. Crystal clear picture, perfect cropping, lovely background, nice colour scheme, and I think the font is Ok. 9/10. What a wonderful banner.

The second set... I liked the middle font best. very cool.


The finished one... I like a thicker font personally, but good job. I love your banner. 9/10
Posted
Hmmm I originally was like you and liked the first one but the more I look at it the thinner text in the last final signature just keeps growing and growing on me ^_^. Ah well I guess this thread has reached the end of it's usefulness thanks to all those that have helped.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...