Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow... I finally got this freakin picture inked O_O. I put a skull in the background to add to the darkness. I guess it has been sometime since I've posted an image. CG will be soon hopefully, and one last thing, I changed his name from Ninjor to Shiden if I haven't said that already

[url=http://66.227.20.154/gedden/][img]http://66.227.20.154/gedden/Images/Line%20Art/Shiden.jpg[/img][/url]
Posted
It looks great. You can really see the upside-down cross over his eye now and it doesn't look like a bandage anymore. haha Where did the flame coming from his finger go?
Posted
You are a really good artist. I love the character and thought he looked very evil/mysterious. Very good shading and details, I look forward to seeing more!
Posted
Actually... I could take out the skull in the background completely if it was too distracting. I was told by a few others that that wouldn't be a bad idea. What do you say?

[IMG]http://66.227.20.154/gedden/Images/Line%20Art/Shiden_noskull.jpg[/IMG]

Leaving all that space open won't really be too much of a bother because I'm going to keep it darker shades, so it won't draw your attention away from the kid.
Posted
Go......that..is...so...tyte.....

I love it! But..i don't get where the spike coming through him is from. I wish i could draw that good...but i bet it would look good colored.
9/9.9

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...