Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know this has probably been posted a trillion times already but who's your favorite .Hack charactrer and why? Mine is Sora because of he's individuality and lack of awarness of other's annoyance.

[size=1][b][color=darkblue]I'll allow this thread as long as eveyrone keeps their responses detailed and interesting. -Shy[/b][/color][/size]
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=royal blue]My favorite character from .hack//SIGN is Tsukasa. He's a lot like me, and I can relate to his situation. If I was in his situation, trapped in "The World," I think I would like it. Like him, I'm kind of depressed, too.

I'd love to have an escape like that, to be able to get away from reality. But, I don't know if I'd like so much to be controlled. Plus, it might be a little scary, seeing how you don't really know what would happen if you died. Regardless, I'm sure I wouldn't mind being trapped inside a video game.

The fact that Tsukasa is a Wavemaster also appeals to me. I always like being the mage characters in the game best, and having magic would be fun. Unlike Tsukasa, though, I'd probably use my magic more often.

[spoiler](And in addition, yes, I know Tsukasa is really a girl. I'm just referring to the character as a "he" because it's what I'm used to doing.)[/spoiler][/color]
Posted
for some reason mimiru is my favorite because she cares more about tsukasa then anyone (at least thats what i got out of it)

but funny thing though tsukasa is more like me (does that mean i dont like myself hmmm.....) obviously thats not true but its just ironic dont you think?
Posted
What?!?!?!?!?!?! Where is Crim!!!???? I Can't believe you people!!!

heh, j/k, but you should have put him up there.

Crim is my favorite because I really like his attitude (and looks) He is a pretty layed back character who enjoys himself by having fun in "The world" He is also the only care free character asides from Sora. I also like how he can be serious when he needs to be/when it's time to be. Plus, he's pretty darn wise (if you have seen him in some later episodes and stuff)

His Looks are really good too ^___^

Crim is also the strongest "Normal" character in .hack//sign.
(If you want to argue with me about this feel free to PM me ^^)

Crim is just plain out awesome!
Posted
[color=midnightblue]I tend to like the annoying, semi-evil character in a series for whatever reason. The logic behind it is beyond me, but that is the way it is.

Of course, that means my favorite character is Sora. His personality bothers me but not in a bad way, and his abilities as a fighter are near unsurpassed. His color scheme is really nice too, but that really bears no relevance.

Katars are also my favorite non-projectile weapon. Again, I'm not sure why that is.. Perhaps it's the fluid movements of a katar-wielding fighter when they are battling. Something about it appeals to me. (And, for those of you who don't know, katars are those things on Sora's wrists)

Darn Crim.. [spoiler]Defeating Sora because of "Heart" and "enthusiasm"..[/spoiler][/color]
Posted
My favorite character would have to be Mimiru.
Mimiru kind of relates to me a bit, and isn't an anime character that gets on my nerves. And she's got a sword...I would want a sword.
If I had to choose someone else, it would have to be Sora or Tsukasa.
Posted
What?!? No Helba? How could you leave Helba out of the list? (Just messing with you)


I prefere Helba over the other characters (and it has nothing to do with her outfit) mostly because out of all the players she holds all the cards. There is also the fact that her motives are unclear. She could be helping Morganna, or fighting her.

I think that Aura is another insteresting character simply because of the mystery that surrounds her durning the entire series (and into the games).
Posted
Favorite character? I'm surprised that no one has named Maha, yet. Which meaning, my favorite character is Maha of course.

Reason: Although Maha may not speak with sound/words, you can still know what s/he's saying. Other times because of the very same reason you may not be able to understand Maha. Also, I tend to like the character design, rather then being in a classified already created. Maha makes up his/her own class. I also find Maha very honorable in the sense of [spoiler]Maha revolting against Morgonna, and giving up his/her life to save Tsukasa.[/spoiler] That and I just think Maha is pretty cute for a cat character, who has no voice. One more reason here to support the reasoning, [spoiler]was that it had made the choice to change for the better.[/spoiler] Which may have been a really hard choice considering it's situation.
Guest MaliksGrrl01
Posted
mine is BLack rose, shes always on top of things, its kinda kewl!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mai_Minase [/i]
I know this has probably been posted a trillion times already but who's your favorite .Hack charactrer and why? Mine is Sora because of he's individuality and lack of awarness of other's annoyance.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I also picked Sora because he is just like me... well sorta
I tend to [I]not[/I] realize that I'm getting the people around me hella pissed.:confused:
I would have picked Mimiru because I like her personality but... pick who you are:love:
Posted
[quote]I'm surprised that no one has named Maha, yet. Which meaning, my favorite character is Maha of course.[/quote] Ah, you stole my choice! And then you have to call him/her cute... ewww...

Yes, I like Maha for the same reason's Ruby does, except for that cute part: he's/she's cool, not cute. :p
Guest Haruko Haruhara
Posted
I like SUbararu, she kinda reminds me of myself, Im prettu shy but other than that I like Tsukasa. I dont hate any of the characters either. I also have something in common with B.T...... we both hate lettuce! :P Nee hee!
Posted
pardon the typos, if i have any that is, im tired as ever. well.. my favorate .hack character is shugo, but if i had to choose from the selection above, it would be sora or....hey, wait, A-20( or was it 21) isnt up there * growl * hmm.....whats the limit of choices for characters? i mean, its quite lacking in the number of characters department if ya catch my drift @_@
Posted
Ok!Ok!I get it!I made mistakes and forgot some charecters! I'm only human people! Give me a break. I'm sorry if your favorite charecter is not on the poll...If you want to yell at me then either PM me or come over to my house and scream in my ear! If you PM me then you don't have to waste space in the actual thread...just in my inbox.
Posted
well, i dont get to watch the show that much(no cable or dish) but I like Tsukasa because he's very interesting and I think he's kinda like me. I would love to be stuck in "The World" like him, it would rule! I'd also like to meet all those weird people he meets, too...
Posted
I voted long ago but never posted. My favorite is Sora. Hes a cool young kick-*** killer and he seems to have the most votes. I feel sorry for him because of you-know-what.
Posted
my fav. is B.T. cuz she used to be like all smart and know almost everything now she is someone who helps the other characters with a alot of reasons of her own
Posted
All rise the Ace is back and if ya know me u should know Crim is the best cuz he is the strongest of them and to all the sor fans just watch the full series and watch someone get thoroughly dealt with.

Shoot i had like 5 posts a day and then school started when my school closes on the 19th ill be back in full
Posted
Alright! My ultimate Crim buddy has finally arrived. (Notice his Crimson attire... but when Sora comes it's a fashion disaster).
Lol, sorry, just had to do that.

It's great to see ya' back Ace man. For those who have just started the series (If you don't want to know, then don't read through the spoiler tags!)
[spoiler]In.... episode 25 Crim and Sora have their 3rd and last match of the 26 episodes (but I think they fight in episode 28... maybe). Basicly, Sora knows he can't when... and well... Crim sends him flying into oblivian off of the church. Probably one of my fav. episodes! *tears* [/spoiler]
Posted
Sora only lost cuz an invisible person puhed him. That's my escuse until I see the episode again, then I can think of a resonable explanation why Sora lost. *Give the Crim fans a thumbs down* Sora is way better! I mean you can't fight the majority! Look at the chart! Charts never lie!
Posted
Hey, use spoiler tags please, Some people don't know that [spoiler]Sora lost[/spoiler].

And charts don't mean anything. It means that more people have Sora down as their fav. character, it doesn't make Sora any better or stronger in the show. And your excuse is basicly what most of the Sora fans did when the episode first aired. They just can't except it.

BTW [spoiler]Sora couldn't have been punched by an invisabe person being it shows crim send him flying with his glaive, duh.[/spoiler]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...