OtakuBoards

Characters

Che

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, Crim has speed and power. defense and magic are low for him, being a longarm, but he isn't called the crimson/red lightning for nothing! He's also seemed to be able to defend well even though it is a weaker point.

[i]crim is a philospher intellectual type person like me[/i]

lol, never thought of it that way... kinda... He's mature, but does have alot of fun and he is pretty smart even though he doesn't admit it. I believe Crim is only about [spoiler]20 - 21 years old. Yes, he is very mature, but in one of the episodes he asked bear about growing up and becoming older. Plus, he says he is a business man, and graduating from business school only takes about 1 - 2 years [/spoiler]

My favorite character is the Broken Man inside of the upside down castle. I know he doesn't play too much of a role in the stroyline, but he is the cause for almost all of series when you get right down to it. Besides, there is a sad poetic nature to his words that I find most satisfying.

Okay.. I love .hack but i was wondering why the manga charaters were not there? i mean shugo and rena are so cool!
the show rocks so does the games but i want shugo to be there he is great!!!

I can't beleive I got pounded by poochie over there some hero I am.(Shugo from .hack manga volume one)

Yes, Killing BT is a great point to liking Sora... but I'm sure crim would have done it sooner or later :)
I agree about crim always being so calm... but... actually, I don't believe he has "feelings" for Subaru, well, at least not anymore. I think the love he has with Subaru is like... a Brother to Sister kind of love... or a great friendship.
Examples of my gabbering:
Frodo and Sam
Merry and Pippin
:D

[color=darkblue]Well, I have to say that my favorite character is Bear. He is very much as I am. I don't tend to talk about the things I don't know until I do a thourough investigation. I also like to lend a helping hand to anyone in need, I like helping people out, and that's it.

Another thing is that he is the mature one, the down to earth person that regardless of all the troubles and problems he faces or has faced. He is still very much focused on what he likes to do and have to do. I can very much identify myself with Bear, even though I too feel sometimes like Tsukasa.[/color]

I'd have to put Tsukasa down as my favorite, because his situation is ver intruiging and I like seeing the situations he gets himself in and out of, and how he and his predicament develope. Also, I like his attitude. Neither cruel, nor polite, but very truthfull, despite what the truth is.

"C'mon, do you hate being around me that much?!"

"Yes. Yes I do."

Alright, I'll elabrate for you! Crim is cool because:

1. He's a GREAT fighter
2. He quit the Crimson Knights
3. He's a gentlemen
4. He has a good sense of humor
5. He's attractive (as far as anime characters go) Notice this is my fifth reason.

But the reason he's my third favorite instead of my first is: He allowed B.T. to hit on him, and/or almost fell for her. That one knocked him down to third. :)

[color=crimson]I like Tsukasa the most. He reminds me of myself and I can relate to his problems. Being able to relate to a character is what I like most about anime. Tsukasa is quiet, smart, seeking solitude, etc. I like his hat too. ^_~

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

Guest The Negotiator
You can't let Sora out of the game yet, he is a childish killer who shows no remorse and he's a smartass he rules.

Oh, my GOD, why has no one here even MENTIONED Skeith?! AAHHHRRRGGGG!!!! Is it because it can't talk? Or that it looks like a floating pile of stones?
...Or...maybe it's just that Skeith [*spoiler]Data Drained Sora[*/spoiler] and everyone here hates it for that!!!!IS THAT IT?!?!?!
...Oh, well. I still say Skeith is the coolest.

hm.. thats a toughy, my favorite charactor is Subaru, don't knoiw why, she is just cool-ish, her outfit is a little slutty, but heavy axes are coolness, but she is just really cool, and i believe her name is the name of a constalation, hence the stars on Subaru cars. but some people may say she is a bad charactor, but she isn't really, just differnt, and thats why the .hack series is so cool.

• 2 weeks later...
Why hasn't anyone except Ryu_Sakura mentioned Subaru?!

She's kind and caring, she has a great theme song and she sees Tsukasa as the person he really is and not just an antisocial hyprocrite!

She's so nice to everyone, well almost. ^-----^
She also has such a hard situation in the real world, but she still perserveres and makes up with Crim as a friend. She's so cool, why didn't she get more votes?

different people have different opinions. Maybe the character of subaru isn't appealing to the masses. I don't think that nice and caring is very much popular in anime. You may not agree with me but that goes to what I said in the beginning. Everyone has their own opinion