AthenAltena Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 Oh well, my opinion is slightly biased seeing as she is just like me. Or at least I like to think so. ^ ^ So, in a way it makes me feel like you're hurting me when you say you don't like her. Yeah! Psychiatrists degree here I come!
kyonen Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 Become a Psychiatrist, but NOT a Psychologist. The latter is all about knowing how to push ppl's buttonz >_< But my fave is Mimiru. I'll give reason's differently than 'shes like me personality-wise' but she's hot! ^^; yeah, she may not have that much of a rack, but I love her outfit! And I know someone IRL that looks JUST LIKE HER @_@ (at least IN TEH FACE)
Guest CloudStrifex9 Posted February 5, 2004 Posted February 5, 2004 well ive have to say my most favorite charactor is crim cause hes real cool . and i like him
Lady Subaru Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 *jumps around* Go Subaru! She's my favorite character lol She jsut seems to have one of my favorite attitudes then mimiru
Subaru-sama Posted February 12, 2004 Posted February 12, 2004 I like Aura,Tsukasa,Shugo,Subaru,Mimiru,Rena,Hotaru and Zefie. Some of them I only like because of the character design.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now