Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh well, my opinion is slightly biased seeing as she is just like me. Or at least I like to think so. ^ ^

So, in a way it makes me feel like you're hurting me when you say you don't like her. Yeah! Psychiatrists degree here I come!
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Become a Psychiatrist, but NOT a Psychologist. The latter is all about knowing how to push ppl's buttonz >_<

But my fave is Mimiru. I'll give reason's differently than 'shes like me personality-wise' but she's hot! ^^; yeah, she may not have that much of a rack, but I love her outfit! And I know someone IRL that looks JUST LIKE HER @_@ (at least IN TEH FACE)
Guest CloudStrifex9
Posted
well ive have to say my most favorite charactor is crim cause hes real cool . and i like him

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...