Transtic Nerve Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] Me? Joking? Nope. Last night he was ranting and raving to me for over an hour. he also called me some very bad things 'cause i wouldn't make a pention or something like that to get him back. I knew one of the Admins had a good reason to do it tho... [/B][/QUOTE] Not YOU... you as in him or anyone who may want to do that later... And I didn't delete it.... I was at work all day... then I was over a friends house.... heh I find it funny we have no idea who deleted the post....
sia Posted October 9, 2001 Author Posted October 9, 2001 :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: :devil: :mad: GRRRRRRR NOW THE PADDED ROOM PARTY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! oooh i hope you guys find out who did it soon.so all this madness can stop.
Flash Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]i hope you guys find out who did it soon.so all this madness can stop. [/B][/QUOTE] I think they're actually deleting the topics to stop the madness, If j00 catch my drift...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now