OtakuBoards

can you please tell me something?

sia

why all of a sudden ya'll delete the dating game?
if ya delete that,might as well delete the padded room party and otaku big brother and all the other games.
can someone please tell me what the heck is going on?
i am not trying to flame anyone or anything,i just wanna know.
i mean, it wasn't there to hurt anyone.it was there so people could have fun.

Hhhhmmmmm if it wasn't u, that only leaves,
seph
James
adam
BG
but it couldn't have been adam, he wasn't on today.Couldn't have been James, he wasn't on around the time of the mysterious dissappearance of Dating Game.BG was too much into that game to do it.That only leaves Sephiroth.But i don't think it was him neither.and you couldn't have done it,cuz like u said, u were at word and by a friend's.
hmmmmm...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]maybe it was a accident? :p cuz i know there was like... a few thousand replies lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, there was near to 4000 replies. There's going to be a large drop of post counts in some people's cases...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Yeah, there was near to 4000 replies. There's going to be a large drop of post counts in some people's cases... [/B][/QUOTE]
yea..... i dont think anyone would del it on purpose when so many peoples drop count would go down, i lost only 6 i consider myself lucky :p

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Yeah, but I would say that at least 50% of it would have been spam.

G&S tends to be a haven for spam...

Although I still don't know who deleted the topic. I'll have to find out what happened.[/b][/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]why all of a sudden ya'll delete the dating game?
if ya delete that,might as well delete the padded room party and otaku big brother and all the other games.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Incorrect. Most of those sorts of topics [I]are just spam[/I], where as the RPGs are not... also, Otaku Big Brother, my brilliant creation, isn't spam, it is a game, where people get voted off every week in a public poll... :)

oops, advertising Big Brother again... Heh heh.. ^.^;;

Say what? It got deleted? I hardly noticed...

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]just blame it on me!!!!!!!! lol... might as well lol... i was pushing to get the spam deleted since oh well um... since it started haha... so yea yall can all PM me saying how mean i am or you can IM me at yahoo lol... just blame it on me!!! cause well i totally agree w/ them hehe[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]usually if I delete/close something I would say something about it, I can honestly say that I did not delete the topic, although I did ban will2x for his innapropriate behaviour in one of those dating games threads.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Seph, you don't wanna know how pissed will is over that. His fault though. He's the one that threatened that person...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

Seph, you don't wanna know how pissed will is over that. His fault though. He's the one that threatened that person... [/B][/QUOTE]

Persons... more than one... or so I've heard.... his posts were just... no.... unacceptable, even if you are joking...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]Hhhhmmmmm if it wasn't u, that only leaves,
seph
James
adam
BG
but it couldn't have been adam, he wasn't on today.Couldn't have been James, he wasn't on around the time of the mysterious dissappearance of Dating Game.BG was too much into that game to do it.That only leaves Sephiroth.But i don't think it was him neither.and you couldn't have done it,cuz like u said, u were at word and by a friend's.
hmmmmm... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Eh, perhaps I should clarify something real quick...I cannot delete anything in the G&S forum because I am not a moderator there :) I was online at the time it happened...I believe the only two who were also on that had the ability to delete it were James and Sephiroth...[/color]

yea, BG, the only reason i have you on the list is cuz u are a mod and u were online.I just wanna ask ya(and everyone else) something.Did Anyone see the final post in the dating game?
and i forgot to add warlock to da list.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Persons... more than one... or so I've heard.... his posts were just... no.... unacceptable, even if you are joking... [/B][/QUOTE]

Me? Joking? Nope. Last night he was ranting and raving to me for over an hour. he also called me some very bad things 'cause i wouldn't make a pention or something like that to get him back.
I knew one of the Admins had a good reason to do it tho...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Eh, perhaps I should clarify something real quick...I cannot delete anything in the G&S forum because I am not a moderator there :) I was online at the time it happened...I believe the only two who were also on that had the ability to delete it were James and Sephiroth...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I don't remember being online at the time of the thread being deleted.

In all honesty, I never really visit the G&S forum anyway. I'm [b]still[/b] not sure who actually deleted the thread. I guess it was probably Warlock...but I don't really know.

In any case, I support the decision...those topics often contain a large amount of spam.

And remember, BabyGirl, in your profile, you can select to be "invisible"...so that you aren't displayed as being online. We usually have about four or five people at a time who do that.[/color][/size]