Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What the...WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR AVI?!?!?! No...Shippo's not cute anymore....*sniffle*
Wellllllll, on with other, more important stuff...that's a really spiffy banner. Funny too. I'm not a fan of Sonic X, or any other Sonic thingie for that matter, but I like the banner.
The image on the left is hilarious. That's the one I laughed at when I saw it. Is he drinking a soda or something? Looks like that to me...
And the lines on the right image are really cool. Dunno why, they just turned out pretty spiffy if you ask me (and not Evolved_Dragon). It gives it dat sorta high-tech look.
*wanders off*
Posted
Cute avi, Shippo. ^_^
I really like that banner. I'm a huge fan of the series, so seeing that really made [i]my[/i] day. You don't see very many Kenshin banners around.
It sets the mood very well though. Dark for the hopelessnes...or, that's what I got out of it. ^.^;
Really cool banners Shippo. Keep up da good work. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...