Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Little squares that drove me insane & Motoko Kusanagi in another revealing outfit


Recommended Posts

Posted
Motoko Kusanagi, from Ghost in the Shell (awesome stuff) in an outfit that covers everything but her butt. ^ ^ Anyways, the little squares in the background I actually colored in. Medium: cruddy colored pencils.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=512867[/img]

ugh, I squished it...
Posted
[strike]Damn that Motoko is hot[/strike]....

Uuh.. Yeah. So, he drew the girl? Anyways, the little squares... yes, they are quite crude, and in part detract from the image due to their brightness and different colour. Anyways, they look good and the randomness is impressive, even though there is distinctly more red at the bottom. Anyways, a good picture... 6.5/10

[Note: Using "revealing outfit" is enough to get lots of people to look at the thread... lol]
Posted
I think I was on crack when I developed that sentence...
I actually drew Motoko, also. I believe I was "trying" to say that I actually took the time to color in those tiny squares. I'm not sure, though... ^ ^
I'm kinda flattered that you thought Shirow drew that...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...