Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This sucks... Yesterday I had a trailer jack break and an 800 pound trailer fell right on top of my right foot. It broke my second metatarsal clean in half... Now I'm homebound and crutchbound for a week, and I can't even drive because that's my gas foot... :(
Posted
That really does stink. I feel for you because I know how it feels to have bones broken.( I have had both my legs and arms broken)
Hope you will heal quick because each day feel like a million years.
Posted
Thats to bad...I have never broken any bones so i do not know the pain you went thouugh. I hope your a fast healer and you feel better soon
Posted
[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Owww, an 800lb trailer*winces*..I know how broken bones feel. I broke one of my toes on the left foot. I was running through my house and slammed my foot into the foot of the couch, breaking the third toe from the big toe.

Then in January of 2002, I fractured my left wrist. To me, that hurt more than the damned toe! It wasn't a straight hairline fracture, it was diagnol and crooked. I did that in a skating rink. Me and a friend were talking to a friend of hers(while skating) and the guy's girlfriend got mad and shoved him. He fell into my friend, she fell into me and I went tumbling down to the floor.

To save my head, I blocked my fall with my left hand, palm flat on the floor. Thus, a fractured wrist. I was in a splint for 3 weeks, then a cast for 6-8 weeks. I went to get my cast taken off, and my arm from my wrist to bout half of my forearm was skinny and pale. My skin was flaky and eeeewwww. But it was kewl.[/color][/font][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trumen [/i]
[B]I have had both my legs and arms broken.[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=2244CC][size=1]Can anyone say mob hit?

Broken bones are extremely bad, but this sounds more or less like another one of those ***** and moan threads.

I feel for you, if only slightly.[/size][/color]
Posted
Ow...an eight-hundred pound trailer? Oh man that's got to hurt. I have never had broken bones before, but almost my whole toenail came off, and a pencil and needle went in my foot.
The world is not safe...it never even was. What happy lives we live in.
Posted
Its like this thread was made for me. I just twisted my ankle on Friday. It has has been broken once but stang three times. I am a quaterback so it happens alot. I broke it too years ago when I was a Junior in High School during the playoffs. I strang it this year around the same time but coach just taped it up and sent me back out.
Posted
I feel bad for you man, I can't imagine what an 800 pound trailer must have felt like on your foot.

I've broken my right foot before too, spraring no less...

I went to kick my friend on his midsection side when he moved just right so that I kicked his hip instead. My friend is really thinso I was just hitting bone. I limped around for a day untill I caved in to head out to the doc's, turns out my foot was fractured and I had to learn how to use crutches (That sucked).

anyways I hope you heal quickly!
Posted
I've never experience having abroken bone before. I feel soory for mme and I hope you get well soon.
Every people experience injury in life. I guess I will, too, get a broken bone soon. *sigh*...But thats how life goes!

GET WELL SOON!!! ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...