Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
on CN they're just like right now starting the Buu series...and whatever!

where is android 17 during all of this?! he's still dead?!

i know he comes back later on as super 17...:babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]how could he be alive? i thought cell absorbed him then exploded himself... [/B][/QUOTE]
they wished back all those killed by cell, thus trunks came back to life and all the people he absorbed....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]on CN they're just like right now starting the Buu series...and whatever!

where is android 17 during all of this?! he's still dead?!

i know he comes back later on as super 17...:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

Listen Up....He is somewhere that tehy dont show until Artifical 17 finds him and absorbs him. He is alive..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Listen Up....He is somewhere that tehy dont show until Artifical 17 finds him and absorbs him. He is alive.. [/B][/QUOTE]

No, actually 17 is dead and in hell...

He escapes with Dr. Mew and Dr. Gero when they escape hell.... so does Nappa I believe..... maybe I'm mixing people up again... but I do believe I'm correct
Posted
Does Nappa get stronger then he was i forgot......
Posted
That just goes to show u how weird DBZ is but yet still an awesome show! 17 is my fav character. I am probably the only one that feels that way here.
Posted
we will probaly never see 17 again since he comes back in GT and they proably wont show GT cause it doesnt get good rateings and it might screw up the whole series
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]heheh,yup transistic knows all....so what in the blue hell happens to nappa?...does he fall off a cliff and die? [/B][/QUOTE]

Vegita kills him....... again......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]how come?....does he just walk up to nappa and final flash him or sumthin..typical vegeta...heheh *i like his style* [/B][/QUOTE]

Hell if I remember.... It's been so long... I can't remember... I'm sure Safer may remember... or Altron....i remember Vegita kills him... i can't quite remember exactly how or why... but my guess would be yeah, just Nappa walks up and says hi and Vegita blows him away :p Brain not functioning correctly tonight....
Posted
[SIZE=1]I think that Nappa though that Vegeta was still evil, so Nappa said hi and then Vegeta blasted him..... Again.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]how can 17 be in hell? he's a machine, for christsake. since when do androids go to hell? [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno, Dr. Gero goes to hell.... 17 is part human too...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...