Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The image I used for this banner was a piece of deck art that was produced by Enjoi. I borrowed James' idea slightly because I find that my borders are really boring so I used the grey and white thingy on the border. Thats all there is really.

What do you think?
Posted
No replies -_-. Then let me be the first :cross: Well that looks pretty hot and all I actually am liking the color scheme even though it's pinkish mmmm... hot dogs =}. But for the record you didn't do anything but the border right o_O?

And speaking of the border if I recall that's the type of border I used to use and you told me it was ugly -__-!
Posted
I didnt say the border was ugly, I probably meant the colors or somethin'. Thanks for the replies anyways.

And no, I didnt really do much apart from from some color changes and I moved a few things around a little. Its all Enjois artwork though.
Posted
Yea, i see the Enjoi panda. It's nice, but it's Enjoi's, basically. BUt still, it looks good. What deck did it come off of, or do u know?
Posted
Oh man... I love that. The picture is awesome, and how did you do the border? My border suck, I don't know how to do ones liek that, but then again, I don't have the best program. Heh. A really neat banner, I lvoe James' mode of banner, and I love this banner. Nice work. 9/10

Who is Enjoi? I want to see some more of his work...
Posted
Heh...Enjoi is a skateboard company...notice the 4 holes between the panda picture and hte hot dog? That's where the trucks screw in, and the panda in the frame is Enjoi's logo.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...