OtakuBoards

Kia Hikari

Kesaki_Inedia

ok well i'm back for anyone who somewhat knew me and missed me. But who cares!!! Here's a story I pretty much am improvising as i go along. Don't expect a wounderful piece of art or nuthin'. So here it is...

A pale hand with slender female like fingers gently held a wine glass filled with a dark red liquid. It slowly lifted the glass up to crimpson red lips which siped at it slowly. A smirk crept it's way onto the crimpson red lips and revealed white fangs. firelight danced across the pale face casting shadows upon the upper half. The pale woman put down her glass and stood up from her seat in which she had been seated. Her obsidian dres dragged on the ground with each step she took. Her black heels clicked on the marble floor as she walked. She stopped in front of a large staircase and looked down. Silently making his way up was a young man clad fully in black leather. His black hair covered his eyes completely.

"Nice of you to join me." the woman said smirking.

The man said nothing to her but bowed deeply when he reached the top of the stairs. the woman shook her head.

"I still don't understand why you refuse to talk." she shrugged. "but what do I care? as long as you get the job done everythings fine. Right?"

He still remained silent and the woman took the silence as a "yes". The woman sighed then turned her dress whirling with the movement and walked back and took a seat. She offered the man a seat but he shook his head and remained standing.

"So let's get down to buisness, shall we?" the woman said crossing her legs and allowing her leg to slip a little out of the slit in her dress. The man was unnafected by her seducing techniques and remained stiff. "i need you to bring me something-someone, I need." She smirked a bit. She could sence like she could all the bounty hunters she encountered before, the blood lust growing within him. "But this one will be a bit hard to get for me. I need this one alive."

the man showed no emotions but the woman could sence the inward frown. She decided to let off a little on the buisness. She wanted this guy to be eating out of her hand. "I don't think we've properly introduced ourselves have we?" she said holding out her hand. "my name is Kavona"

the man slapped his hand on the table and pulled out a knife which he held pointed at her throat. "Cut the crap Kavona, and tell me who the bastard is or we will both leave unsatisfied tonight."

Kavona gulped then smiled prettily. "Yes, your right." she sighed with relief as he put the knife away. "I will provide you with 8,000 cvens if you bring me Kia Kamiya.

The man shook his head slowly. "I don't kidnapp girls. I kill men."

"9,000"

"What is she needed for?"

"She is very important and that's all I can tell you for now. although I'll let you in on a little secret if you want."

"I do not wish to be a carrier of secrets. I shall bring her to you. Although I do wounder why one of your men can't do this."

"Because others want her as well. I have good reasons for what i am doing."

The man bowed. "Very well. I shall bring this girl you speak of to you by the first full moon."

Kavona smirked. "Good."

To be Continued....

• 1 month later...
[SIZE=1][B]Yeah, I'll agree it's a great beggining, but punctuation and things are the one downfall, only a few. Apart from that it's good, it could do with some work, but it is good. Nice ending part, with a simple word, it makes it.... I have no words for it...

It's good, and it looks like it's going the right way![/SIZE][/B]