Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If you haven't noticed just by looking at my sig or reading my journals, I have this new found love for Kill Hannah. Not many people may have heard of them yet, but one of my friends on a street team gave me a sticker. With a lack of anything better to do, I took a look at their site and listened to 'They Can't Save Us'. After a bit of thinking and oggling at them, I realized I heard them on MTV2 with their video 'Kennedy'. Now, I'd like to know what the members of OB think. Give your reviews of Kill Hannah please.
Posted
I'm part of the street team as well... They're pretty good. And gorgey. Fab enough for me. I live in their hometown so they've done plenty of shows here cos they have all sorts of connections... saw them live at a record store about a month back on the dya their new album came out. Pretty damn fun ^.^
Posted
All I know is that my girlfriend loves them... although she's not talked about them in a long time. That's about as far as my interest goes. I never bothered to look into it because her and I generally do not agree on music whatsoever.
Posted
They sound OK from the one song, a lot like Garbage though. Especially her voice. I'd say it might be too slow for me at this point. They definitely aren't bad though, maybe I need to hear more songs.
Posted
[size=1]I have only heard several songs from them, but from what I have heard of them I like them. I could see where whoever said that they sound like Garbage, however I have never really been a fan of them ... and I still enjoy Kill Hannah.

*shrugs* They are not bad. I would not say they are good to the point where I wasnt to listen to them all of the time, but they are not bad that they are just kind of a "in the mood" kind of band. They are in the medium where I can just turn them on at any time and be good to go.[/size]
Posted
Heh, maybe it's like AFI. I thought the lead singer of AFI was a girl when I first heard them...come to think of it I thought that of Wheatus too. Maybe it's just me and I'm dumb. Ah well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...