ssj babe Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 wHAT THE F**K HAPPENED TO ALL OF MY POSTS?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I ONLY HAVE 2!!!!!!!!
Lia Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 i had over 1,200...their gone.....ALL GONE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuri Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 hahahahahahha I have more posts than zu what ever you spell your name
Transtic Nerve Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I sure hope you both didn't post in The Dating Game topic alot.... that topic was deleted..... along with all posts in it...
ssj babe Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 I HAD LIKE 300 BUT NOW I HAVE 4!!!!!!WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O WELL I GUESS I JUST HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH:rolleyes: :cross: :mad: :flaming: :devil: <-oK I DON'T KNOW WHY I DID THAT:wigout: :)
Guest Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Probably cuz you posted lots in the Dating Game thing which had like 3000 posts..........
Transtic Nerve Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Like i said.... the Dating Game post was deleted along with alot of peoples posts.... Also some I say a Word You say a Word topics were deleted... all but one, which was closed..... so any posts in there were deleted....
Guest Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Yea i know goo thing i didnt post lots in the I Say A Word You Say A Word's...Except for the I Say A Word You Say A Word the one made by Cloud.......i posted like 150 in there alone
RicoTranzrig Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Funny, putting all your posts in there just to reach the top of the list...I only lost about 40 or 50 which was a while back when it made some sense...
BabyGirl Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [color=deeppink]Haha, that's actually kind of funny...I'm sorry that you guys lost your posts, but...yep, they were spam.[/color]
Guest Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]I didnt post in that dating game...I did one i say a say you say a word[/COLOR]
Kuja Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]how were they spam... tell me how they werent spam?????? i mean one word to get the post count up... that is BS look at james... he writes a novel on 95% of his posts... where as me i write a short story a lot... hehe... or i just show someone how little they know about FF but those i say a word you say a word are pure spam to get post counts up... and if the dating game ended up getting as bad as i have heard... it needed to be deleted so that it didnt happen again, comprende?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 i only lost 6 :D *everyone looks at him with mad faces* errrr umm i'll be quiet.... :eek:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now