Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thats weird...I thought you had a lot more......
Posted
I HAD LIKE 300 BUT NOW I HAVE 4!!!!!!WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O WELL I GUESS I JUST HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH:rolleyes: :cross: :mad: :flaming: :devil: <-oK I DON'T KNOW WHY I DID THAT:wigout: :)
Posted
Probably cuz you posted lots in the Dating Game thing which had like 3000 posts..........
Posted
Like i said.... the Dating Game post was deleted along with alot of peoples posts....

Also some I say a Word You say a Word topics were deleted... all but one, which was closed..... so any posts in there were deleted....
Posted
Yea i know goo thing i didnt post lots in the I Say A Word You Say A Word's...Except for the I Say A Word You Say A Word the one made by Cloud.......i posted like 150 in there alone
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]I didnt post in that dating game...I did one i say a say you say a word[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]how were they spam... tell me how they werent spam?????? i mean one word to get the post count up... that is BS look at james... he writes a novel on 95% of his posts... where as me i write a short story a lot... hehe... or i just show someone how little they know about FF
but those i say a word you say a word are pure spam to get post counts up... and if the dating game ended up getting as bad as i have heard... it needed to be deleted so that it didnt happen again, comprende?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...