OtakuBoards

-The Gavynn Art Anthology Thingy-

Dragon Warrior

The Gavynn Art Anthology Thingy (also referred to as "GAAT") is the better of the ideas I've had before. Actually, I just listened to my friends. They told me, instead of a thread for each picture I draw, I should a thread for all my artwork. And BAM! GAAT was born!

Come here and see my newest artwork with all it's jawesomeness and crazy shizzle dizzle wizzle hizzle. Now then, i shall start it off with my newest piece of artwork I call...

[B]Stupidly Fearless[/B]

lol. Very stupid, and highly fearless. A true representation of the underdog. lol

Some dogs are really like that.. like a dumb chihuahua will face off against a german Shepherd. Heh. Anwyays...

Nice artwork. I like the drawing, the idea is funny, and the detail on the monster is impressive. The thing is, the dog is classic cartoon, whereas the monster is a bit more realistic... doesn't blend quite right. Also, the connection to the torso, of the monsters arm looks strange. Some little details look a bit out on the monster [including his feet] but overall, this can be forgiven for the... simplicity which it uses.

Good job. 7/10

Hhhmmm. My computers pretty crap, so I thought it was a dog. Heh. My bad :p Yeh, the alien has two elbows, but I'm talking where the arm connects to the body.

For your second one.. cool. The castle looks just like a big face, and the little clock with its' crooked hands really accentuates that. The moon is evil and... strange. lol. The two things I don't like are... 1: The path down the hill narrows at one point and doesn't look very good there.

2: The lightning. One bolt coming down, yet branches off heaps of times. Too many for one bolt.

Overall, a 6.5/10 for that one. I liked your first better.

Hey! I've seen a real bolt like that before. Honest ^_^

Since you insist, I must post the last pic I scanned tonight. I warn you, I hate the monsters at the bottom. The smaller, younger one looks like a piece of garbage the larger one hurled up ;_; And my art teacher erased stuff :<

It's called [b]Danabyn the Elven Archer[/b].

Eh... What monsters? I can see two little ones at the bottom of the Elf-Archer one but... Anyways...

This one is OK. You've tried to make Sun-ring reflections from the sun, which looks cool, but only happens with lenses. And I prefer to think of a picture like this as a thing we saw, or a painting kind of idea.. the lens flare doesn't really match it.

Also, while the rest of the Elf is OK, his arm [the one drawing the string back] and his face look a bit squashed. His head is squashed onto his shoulders- he has no neck. And his arm kind of... bends back on itself or something. lol. A pretty good job, but I loved your first one best out of these three.

5/10