Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, sick of posting my banners and such up here, I thought I'd post a few images I have concoted. Obviously the images are not my own but the compilation and subsequent manipulations are all my own work ^_~.

What do you guys think then?
Posted
[size=1] Ah...the banner is too complicated for me. If you made one image stand out the most and make the other less significant, it would be better. ^_^ Nice job, though.[/size]
Posted
Good stuff. I kind of like it, as I find myself drawn to works like that, compilations of others' work. Especially when it is well done like yours. However, I also agree with maladjusted about making one image central. It... draws the eyes, yet provides the extra balance of the transparent images. Also the black text is a leetle eensy bit hard to read. Overall a good show.
Posted
Very nice. ^__^

Reduce the transparency of the central picture, and your banner will be just about perfect. I do like how Trowa's eyes are visible through Quatre, and vice versa; it's a clever touch that lends an extra bit of meaning to the image as a whole.

I absolutely love the Latin text, but the quotes are rather hard to read.

Overall, fantastic stuff.

~Dagger~
Posted
[size=1][color=maroon]I agree with Dagger - it looks a little too cluttered right now, but if you tone it down a bit, it'll be perfect. The pictures are perfect, but more than that, I really like the two quotes you chose. If that's not symbolic enough for their relationship, I don't know what is. ^_^

I love them boys. XP Very, very lovely, so keep them coming![/color][/size]
Posted
okay, I appreciate your comments, though I thought the central image was defined enough. No matter though.

I've created a 1x2 one also...see what you think.
Posted
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i love it!! the pics are so well blended. i love the pics! very nice!!!! don't change anything! it's so sweet. ^^
I will not comment on the first, since everyone has taken what i was gonna say. >.<
~haze
Posted
If I could see them any better, I'd probably have more comments, but I left my contacts in my room. Anyways, the focus of the second is a lot more apparent than the first. And I love how you used Latin (or whatever it maybe), but because of aforementioned reason, I can't read the translation.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...