OtakuBoards

Shiden Completed

Ninja-Magus

Geez! Finally got this thing done... dunno how long this took me, but I know it was easily over 10 hours. I'm very pleased with the results :D! Hey, I don't think it's that bad for a 17 year-old.

[url=http://66.227.20.154/gedden/][img]http://66.227.20.154/gedden/Images/CG/Shiden_flames.jpg[/img][/url]

Wow! Very awesome! I saw the inked picture of him before, but I didn't know you would be coloring it! Its really really good. The dark colors fit perfectly with the characters design. I think his face looks a bit funny, but im asuming it's supposed to be that way. I think it's really cool. What program do you use for this?

[B]Rating: 9/10[/B]

Oh my....
Thats awesome!
Its really hard to beleive someone could draw [i]and[/i] color [b]that[/b] good!

I must say that your probably the best 17-year old artist ever...

Wow, 10 hours^_^; You must have been working [i]really[/i] hard on it...an that work payed off considering its on of the best pictures I've ever seen....

10/10.

Thnx everyone :D! Lol... that manga is old stuff :P. Tokyopop is comming up with their next contest in January, and I'm working on the story for that right now. I think that's the major reason I got my butt kicked is because I was rushed (didn't find out about the contest until the near end of the last month of the contest) through it. I'm hoping that my next one will be something worth considering for them.

Thnx again :P~

[size=1] I'm pretty impressed, really. [that's hard to do, so feel proud]

Your style borders cartoon/realistic, and it looks very, [b]very[/b] cool. The coloring is great, and so is your coloring scheme. I really like the guy's face and how well you drew the blood!

O_O That sounded wierd.[/size]

So very cool. This colored version looks great. I was wondering what colors you were going to use for him when I first saw the original.

My favorite part would have to be the swirls going up his arm and becoming the fire. Oh, and the bloody face is a nice touch.

You've got a knack for this stuff. :)

Wow! That is amazing! It looks so real.....I agree with maladjusted, the blood is awesome! All of the tiny details are so perfect, it makes the picture look almost real. The coloring is wonderful & its very well shaded!
11/10! lol!
~NaRu