Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think I liked em' better when you didn't crop. To be truthful Kyo... thats sorta creepy (That was hard to say). You definatly need to work on cropping and finding pictures that arn't so fuzzy-fied or get a better program then paint. Just keep practicing and remember to fool around with the font before putting it on. BG needs some work too.
Posted
Kyo, I really like it! But I think K.K.C. is right, you need some practice. but hey, it takes practice! And since you just learned how to do it, I think it's really good! Find some good pictures, crop 'em, put them with a good backround and font and saying and you got yourself a great banner! Good job!
Posted
I dont want to sound mean or .... something along those lines but I must say that I laughed when I read the thread title.

Great, you can cut an image out. *shrug* Like people keep saying, if you want to progress further then you need photoshop or at least paint shop pro. The only thing paint's good for is making bad quality pixel stuff.

Yeah, for what you have to work with im sure its very nice but as banners on a whole go, it....most definately has room for improvement.

2.... 3 at a push / 10
Posted
Kyo, you have been at OB long enough to realize that your going to get critisized(sp?) on any of the work that you post. It's supposed to help you learn more and get better. Instead of blaming this on someone else you should use it to your advantage and get better with your banners. Quit being such a 6th grader.

(Boy I can't spell)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...