Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I think everyone has gotten over their back to school [B]shock[/B] . So nows the time to ask.....Well, How does everyone like it?

I am actually kinda likeing it. I've got some easy classess and some hard class spread out so I dont have all the hard ones at once. The lunches still suck....but what did you expect? I have even scored a g/f in only the first two days! nothing is going wrong! Of course now that Ive said that tommorrow will suck, but oh well. Hope everyone else is having as good an experience as I am.
Guest firemac
Posted
wow Zaku II, score, haha, you scored a chick, I'm stil avrigin and I still don't start school
Posted
[color=deeppink]Bleh, you guys have no idea how easy you probably have it. Ok, my schedule starts out very easy for the first nine weeks of school (keep in mind, we have block scheduling, so we only have 4 hours in the day, each 1 and 1/2 hours long):
*Graphic Design
*Independent Study
*Yearbook
*Drama

Oh, but yes, the [i]last[/i] nine weeks of my high school career are hell:
*Advanced Placement English
*French 4
*Trigonometry
*Pract. Law

What's wrong with this picture?![/color]
Posted
I don't start school until next month, like on the 7th or 8th. Boy, I wish summer vacation was longer.
Posted
i dont start for 2 weeks from monday:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Posted
Mine Schedule is pretty easy. I was going to take some advanced technical classes at the vocational school but it would make me miss the first 20 mintues of Formal Geometry and we have a teacher who does not tech so I decided it would be best to forget the techs and just be their to make sure I get A in math like always.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]I get A in math like always. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I hate people like you...but that's just because I am really bad at math and science...I think I'm jealous :D Then again...I have my strong language art skills to fall back on...:rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
this year looks very promising. the teacher are awesome and know what they're teaching (for once :rolleyes: ), and most of the ppl in my class seem pretty neat-o
last year, the teachers were stupider than the students, but I had a lot of friends in my class:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...