OtakuBoards

Rate the Latest Movie You've Seen

Blista

The latest movie I've seen so far is

[B]Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King[/B]
LOTR was a REALLY amazing Trilogy! The 3rd one was the best because there was so much action in it. The ending was kinda saddening. I give this movie 10 Stars!

Im sad that they wont be making any more LOTR movies...

Guest Inuyasha7575
I just lately saw Scary Movie 3 that movie was so funny I love how it made fun of so many movies making them seem dumb,but some parts were just plain stupid and still made you laugh I give it 7.5/10

[FONT=arial]I saw Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines last night. my mom rented all three of the Terminators so I could see them (she insisted), and while I thought the first two were okay, the third one was just blah, for the most part. it had some pretty good parts in some places, but I had to force myself to finish watching the movie. maybe it had to do with the change in directors, but I doubt he could've done much with it anyway. it had the same stuff that the previous two movies had, except less of it, and a bad ending. figured they'd obviously try doing a 4th installment after an ending like that, but with the third movie being as boring as it was, what's there to look forward to if they actually do make a fourth one? if you've already seen the first three, you know what's going to happen anyway. personally I'd rather leave it to my imagination to figure how it comes about rather than waste money to watch another blah-ish 2-hour movie.

Terminator 3 rating: 4[/FONT]

[size=1]Last movie I watched was.. The Fast and the Furious. Rating: 8.9

I know a lot of people don't really like this movie, but it appeals to me in so many different ways. One way is that Brian's past isn't brought into effect until the second movie, which leaves you wondering [i]Why did he do that?[/i]

When Brian [spoiler]was ignorant to seeing that Dominic and the gang was actually jacking those trucks, I didn't see why. There were so many things that could of set it off.[/spoiler]

I really like this movie, along with the sequel. Dis it all you want, I like it.[/size]

Guest ScirosDarkblade
I watched Last Samurai then LotR: Return of the King of Faeries and then Last Samurai again, so I'll comment on both.

LotR... I left a comment on that on my theOtaku site. I give it a...... 4/10.

Last Samurai was nearly flawless. People will ***** about the "unoriginality" of the plot, but then go on to say that Return of the King was a masterpiece. Those people are morons. Anyway, great acting, masterful cinematography, moving plot, and good dialogue, as well as one of the best scores I've heard in a long time. 10/10.

The Most recent movie that i watched was probably LOTR 3. And in my opinion, WOW that movie was good. A little long, but great plot. I dont' suggest watching it 2 times though, becuase the plot is a 1 time see kind of thing.

The other movie that i recently saw was Peter Pan. It was an ok, but a little young for my age. My brother enjoyed it. and i think they could have done a little better on the flying graphics. Other than that the plot was fine. [spoiler]I liked the part when hook kept on shooting all of his people for Wendy to tell a story[/spoiler]