dark lord Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 any body have any pics of the dragon gundam i think he's the coolest around but the wierdest is the devil gundam agreed
Yuri Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I have the game on computer would you like it?:D here is the zsnes and the game
Tat2oo Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dark lord [/i] [B]any body have any pics of the dragon gundam i think he's the coolest around but the wierdest is the devil gundam agreed [/B][/QUOTE] Well I put my vote in for GUNDAM ROSE The gayest Gundam of all time and the wierdest being Tequila Gundam
Break Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tat2oo [/i] [B] Well I put my vote in for GUNDAM ROSE The gayest Gundam of all time and the wierdest being Tequila Gundam [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]So Gundams can be Homo-Sexual?? Really, I didn't know that "fact" and what the f**k is Devil Gundam and Dragon Gundam??? You mean Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom and Altron Gundam... Man, and you're meant to be a Gundam fan...... Geeeze.[/SIZE]
Tat2oo Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 No little one we are taking about Gundam other than Gundam Wing. Maybe when you are old enough to get a job you can buy some of the other Gundam series.
Sephiroth Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 heh, tequila gundam is cool, it wears a sombrero, and devil gundam is cool, even if it is a little weird, its the only gundam that can stand up to the god gundam in g gundam, and the battle at the end, cool as hell....
Zero-Sama Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Don't count out a gundam by it's looks.Look At the Gundam From Mobile Suit Gundam......
Break Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ok, I'll shutup. And I don't even want to buy a Gundam series; They all suck big.[/SIZE]
dark lord Posted October 10, 2001 Author Posted October 10, 2001 dude what the hell r u tlking bout gundam rules its awlsome the guys who draw those mecha's r incredable i mean drawing a still motion gundam takes it out of u imagene doing it a billion times. and sephiroth the tequila gundam does rule and yuri id love that game email it to me at [email]bill_sinclair_3@hotmail.com[/email]
Yuri Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Most sertanly on it's way I have other games to just let me know
Yuri Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 any one else want some games let me know and I will give let me know if there is anything wrong with them by using pm in otaku because if you are not an aol user I can't read what you sent
Break Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [SIZE=1]If I wanna say they suck then I will![/SIZE]
gouf Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 what seris is dragon gundam in? i have a pic of devel gundam.
Break Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]Valkyrie, those pics are cool, did you draw them? And gouf, I dunno what series...[/SIZE]
dark lord Posted November 4, 2001 Author Posted November 4, 2001 sweet pics valkrie and gouf dragon gundam is from g gundam
Guest Valkryie Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 THanks for the comments. Yeah I did draw them. But the one of Cloud and Aeris cannot be seen because my disk broke and that pic was on my disk. My mom kinda laundry my coat with my disk in it. So it'll be a while till I can get it scanned again.:(
gouf Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 sorry can't help i looked for apicture but the websites that i looked at either had nothing on g gundam or just didn't have the pic they had the majority of the suits but no dragon gundam.
dark lord Posted November 10, 2001 Author Posted November 10, 2001 hey thanx gouf i drew one but how do u post them
WH2 Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 I want the games email : [email]mercenary_5187@yahoo.com[/email] or [email]scarredwh2@yahoo.com[/email] thanx
BondFanatic Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]So Gundams can be Homo-Sexual?? Really, I didn't know that "fact" and what the f**k is Devil Gundam and Dragon Gundam??? You mean Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom and Altron Gundam... Man, and you're meant to be a Gundam fan...... Geeeze.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I do not know where Dragon Gundam is from, but I do know where Devil Gundam is from. G Gundam! Those names are [SIZE=4]not[/SIZE] ways to describe Deathshit Hell and Fagtron Gundam.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now