OtakuBoards

Banner o' mine

Megumi

Hhhmmmm. I don't really like it, because 1: I can't even tell that it is Trigun in the background, 2: The background isn't that good in my opinion and 3: it needs a border. If you like it, that is what matters, but anyways, here are my ratings.

Aesthetics- 3/10
Technical- 6/10

Not your best piece, I feel.

Wow, the new one is very awesome, much better then the first attempt. I think to make it more creative you should fiddle around with the banner. The black border blands with the pic alot and having a cool design for it would be neat. But I think it's neat even with out it. Good job fixing it up. Awesome job!

[B]Rating: 9/10[/B]

While your 2nd banner, is a bit better than your first, I believe the ripple doesn't look good with that banner. At least, not that much of a ripple. You may want to make the ripples smaller and less visible and have Vash stand out just a tad more...how about putting a stroke on him? The text is rather nice though. However, I don't think you should really have that rippled. It looks TOO together. You want to blend different elements in a banner god enough to look good together, but not so much that they sorta fade oddly into each other. :/

[color=royalblue]I really did like the first one better, but the picture that is on the second one stands out and like I said that is what you needed to do on the first one. I hope that you aren't put off by anything I say it is just my opinion and I hope that you take it as constructive and not negative criticisms.
THE FIZZ[/color]:wigout: