Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Don't ask me why I made this... I don't even WATCH Trigun. Just found a pretty picture, and had been wanting to use this background I made... and whabam, here it is.
Posted
It's good, just remove the black stuff, whatever it is.
And then one you have removed the black, make a new font. That'll make this banner so much better. It's pretty good.
Posted
Hhhmmmm. I don't really like it, because 1: I can't even tell that it is Trigun in the background, 2: The background isn't that good in my opinion and 3: it needs a border. If you like it, that is what matters, but anyways, here are my ratings.

Aesthetics- 3/10
Technical- 6/10

Not your best piece, I feel.
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]I think it is great, but maybe if his picture was clearer it would stick out more from the black wave!!! But it is great.
THE FIZZ[/COLOR] :wigout:
Posted
I like the design of the black part, but because it covers most of the picture, it doesn't look right with the banner. Maybe if you used it over a coloured background.
Posted
Wow, the new one is very awesome, much better then the first attempt. I think to make it more creative you should fiddle around with the banner. The black border blands with the pic alot and having a cool design for it would be neat. But I think it's neat even with out it. Good job fixing it up. Awesome job!

[B]Rating: 9/10[/B]
Posted
While your 2nd banner, is a bit better than your first, I believe the ripple doesn't look good with that banner. At least, not that much of a ripple. You may want to make the ripples smaller and less visible and have Vash stand out just a tad more...how about putting a stroke on him? The text is rather nice though. However, I don't think you should really have that rippled. It looks TOO together. You want to blend different elements in a banner god enough to look good together, but not so much that they sorta fade oddly into each other. :/
Posted
[color=royalblue]I really did like the first one better, but the picture that is on the second one stands out and like I said that is what you needed to do on the first one. I hope that you aren't put off by anything I say it is just my opinion and I hope that you take it as constructive and not negative criticisms.
THE FIZZ[/color]:wigout:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...