Jamvis Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 go to [url]http://www.maverick.com/michellebranch/trl.html[/url] go here then the window that pops up lets you listen to the song just scroll down on it but you gotta have aol to listen to it its totally the bomb but i think if you have aim it might work HAVE FUN!!! PLEASE LISTEN AND POST IF YOU LIKE IT!
Transtic Nerve Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 the song was ok... nothing compared the the greatness of Chisato....
Jamvis Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 your oppinion... hmmm who is alex? or do i want to know?
Undying Angel Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I've already heard this song on the radio and think it's great. I like to hear Michelle's voice since it sounds nice.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]your oppinion... hmmm who is alex? or do i want to know? [/B][/QUOTE] he's my boyfriend.... and I dunno if you wanted to know that.... I don't think like you...
Jamvis Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Song sounds great.Everywhere she gots a nice voice. [/B][/QUOTE]yeah and i kinda thought that T.N. and thats kool i respect you. hey y dont you get on aim anymore Treble?
Treble Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I do just didnt feel like chatting but anyways im on right now.
Guest Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Well your talking to me......This is kewl im special!:D :D :D :D :D :D
DeathKnight Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 i heard that song too many times, and i'm into metal and rap.....
Guest Zeh Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 augh... not that song AGAIN... i've already listened to it like 45 times today... oh i get your sig now Transtic.... a "<3" is a side ways heart! i never thought of that before...
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [COLOR=red]I like Michelle Branch's 'Everywhere.' {{the guy in the video is hott:love:}} I just hope she isn't a one-hit-wonder.....:rolleyes:[/COLOR]
Jeff Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 she got a chubby cheek. where's barf smiley when you need one
white out Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Hmmm, that song wasn't too bad ^_^ I don't know if it was worth pausing Luna Sea for though! :p
Transtic Nerve Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] oh i get your sig now Transtic.... a "<3" is a side ways heart! i never thought of that before... [/B][/QUOTE] Hahaha.... Alex does that all the time.... so I thought I'd copy him :p
Guest Zeh Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 thats it now, go and copy your boyfriend see if i care... wait... i don't... right... whatever... thats cool tho [b]<[/b]3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now