Kuja Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]who here goes to the chat room, and if you do what is your name[/font][/color][/size]
Kuja Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]i go as often as possible... as long as nitros hasnt banned me... and my name is trancedkuja...[/font][/color][/size]
Treble Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I use to go in the chat room but these days when i try to join in it wont let me.But i still try to get in.If i do log in the chat room my name was Treble the last time i was in there a girl was throwing imaginary water balloons at me.
Guest bob Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 i went like 2-3 times befor...i usually use I_Am_Me...
amibasuki Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 so far I've only used the chatroom when SEEL took over the Boards oh yeah, my name in the chatroom is simply amibasuki:D
Roxy89 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Every time I go there some one starts talking to me but all she/he says is 'meow'....meow meow meow:mad:...It is annoying..SO I don't go there much.
Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I go in the chat room every so often. And my name's Warlock, but it seems not to have been working lately...
gundamcat17 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Where is it located forgive me for being blind...
Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]Where is it located forgive me for being blind... [/B][/QUOTE] It's found on [URL=http://www.theotaku.com]the otaku website[/URL]. Just look around, and you'll find it...
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 i used to go... but then nitros banned me just becuz some girl was crying.. *mumbles* dumbnitros... who's nitros ne ways??
Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I used to go there most days, but now I just hang @ the boards.
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 anyways when i'm on there nobody in the chat anyways... ;)
Matt.D Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [color=teal] The only thing I go on here is tha boards. If the boards were gone I would never go on this site again.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now