Doukeshi Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 Okay I don't really know if this is allowed but I'll take a stab at it anyway. Which, out of these presented banners, do you guys think I should submit to the competition. Any constructive criticism is welcome, I'd really appreciate your oppinions. [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/batman2.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=518513[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=516915[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=514359[/img] [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/shounen-ai.jpg[/img] [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/foamy.jpg[/img] Again, any input is appreciated.
Megumi Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 Personally, I like the Aros one best... though they're all good. It's got a good color scheme, and very nice pictures.
Katana Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 Ditto. The Aros one is very nicly done and has a good theme to it. While the others banners are quite good, I have to say go with the Aros one.
Shippo Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 Very nice Doukeshi^_^ Those are some great banners :-D. I like them all, but if i'd have to eliminate it to the top two, i'd say the Final Fantasy XI one, and the Aros one. I cant decide between those two...
G.D. Ryoko Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 I really like them all. I can`t say which one to enter though because it`s a really tough decision to make. Probably go with the final fantasy banner. However all of your work is very good. ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now