Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey you guys! Feeling a little creative today? Drew any pictures of cool characters you created today? Show'em!

Here's an example:

[b][color=deeppink]Cottontail Candy[/b][/color]

Wheeee! Isn't she cute? Talk about a sweet tooth! I think I once entered her in Fighting Foodons contest where you can create your own Foodon, but I think I entered too late... (picture link below)

OK! Now it's your turn!
Posted
I can make so much better creatures than the this one, To bad i had to make it on photoshop since i don't have a scanner.

This is an original character of mind... MONKEYBOY!
Posted
[size=1]I am still laughing about your caption. "One big puff of cotton candy..." Heheh.

Very spiff. Almost painfully cute.[/size]
Posted
The bunny is sooooooo adorable!!!! and the monkey is sooo funny!!!! and the other girl is sooo pretty!!!!!!

I made this character, it's my original one, he's a little bear I like to call Hipno Bear!!!!I called him Hipno Bear becuase he's always asleep and has a little hipno thingy on his forehead and tummmy, It's not very good but here it is!!!:D
Posted
hetepka youll like this one ifyou like evanessence. this pic is totally original anime. i reallyt like it. the words are the lyrics to evanessence-whisper, she is not saying them the lyrics are there for effect.
Posted
Here's my kitty person. I love kitty people. Sorry, it's not the best, but oh well. I liked the bunny and the monkey. And everything else, though for the amount of emotion in that song, there isn't nearly enough in the picture...
Posted
These are meh two rival dragon chars, Stryke(black) and Hawke(white).
They're most crappily colored and I hate how the resizing ended up.
Enjoy ^^
Posted
I made this in Paint...you know, you can do a lot in that program as long as its not banner making. ^^
Based off me and how I feel about popular people.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...