OtakuBoards

Esp

InuyashaDeamon

I've expecince a extra sense. I call my self a senser because I can sense my friends around. One time i was at the mall and I found a friend that i didn't even know he was there, just by sensing his precence. Most recently was halloween I went to my close friends house. While I was thier i sensed not only my friend but his gF and the bond between them. also I started to see energy aruas around them. But i was looking at his little brother EQ character when I sensed that they weren't right behind me, but in his room getting their thing on which I sensed which does sux. but all night i could sense them both. later then I got the sense of a great trial between me and my friend and it dealing with his gf. This yet come fully into play as they are having them self a great trail right no that slowly shifting, were I might come into soon.

Guest Crimson Spider
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not anything new.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crimson Spider [/i]
[B]Actually, we use about 70% of our brain all the time. 60% for our constant feed of senses, and 10% for basic comprehending of this. Then theirs long term memory, some for complex thinking, and then a little left over for repair. So throughout ones life, you use 90-100% of your brain. But 70% for constant income of senses and comprehension of these.

The 10% thing was stated in the 70s. What they did was shock someones brain, and look for stimulus i.e. an arm twitching. And only 10% of the brain would move the body when "Stimulated." So they stupidly jumped to conclusions, and said that's ALL we used, forgetting that we do think, see, feel, smell, and hear. That 10% controlled motor functions and touch. For instance, we use 30% of our brain AT ALL TIMES to see. Seeing takes a WHOLE LOT OF BRAIN TO DO simply because we neglect the fact that humans have the best range of color, and a very good distance. We can tell such detail that it takes our cutting-edge technology just to copy it for the most part. BUT we do see in a 170 degree angle, sometimes a complete 180. While looking at this sentence, you not only see the words, but the gray buttons on the bottem, and those words, and the computer itself, and all details on that, and the desk your compy is sitting on, and everything on it, and the lights comeing from the lamp on the compy desk, or a nearby lamp, or a TV, and all the details on that, and the wall, floor, ceiling. When you read this, all that information is STILL being brought in whether you like it or not. ALL of it. All the colors, the complex change in hue of shading that is frustratingly difficult to copy and has yet to be done, the brightness, contrast, and some objects that emit light itself, the facial features that stick out far enough so you can see them, the billions of different colors. Almost in a strait line across.. Nothing spared! But yet, even though you now DO notice it because I've mentioned it, you only see the little words because you are concentrating on them. You aren't paying attention to all the other objects around you. BUT YOU STILL SEE THEM. Your brain still recieves the signal of light entering the eye and being reflected upon the back of your eye to all those little neurons that put the picture together. You just take no notice of it. That other little 10% of your brain is causing you to only see what it wants to, which is this very post you are reading, and very possibly denying. So if you walk ot into a woods, or onto a park, or drive by the freeway, you will see all those colors of cars, all the little leaves on the ground, or the cloths of the couple kissing under a tree while you sit on a bench. Which brings me to the next point: touch. After sometimes almost instantly, you no longer feel the cloths on your body, nor the chair that is applying pressure to your butt. Nor the temperature of the air, or the very slight currents in it, or the feel of the air moving through your nose, nor the gravity pulling you down, or the hair on your head, or the constant expanding and contracting of the left ventricle in your heart that causes verious areas on your body to pulsate unwillingly. . But right now you do because I've mentioned them. But never-the-less, it is recieved whether we like it or not. But our brain takes no note of it unless we think about it. So the infermation is recieved, then dismissed immediatly. BUT the brain still has to work to recieve it, process it, and ever-so-little to dismiss it. Same thing with hearing, smell, and taste. But vision is the most important here. Our brain cannot use only 10% of itself, because it takes 30% just to see. Our modern day technology has only come close to replicating it, and itself cannot because even with that TV that gateway makes that has billions of colors, it can NEVER show depth, because 1 lense on 1 camera is being put through.

But when we lose senses, that portion of the brain goes to work on other things. Like when a person goes blind, the 30% of the brain that is always working to allow someone to see is no longer in need, so it diverts and it helps the other senses. Very versitile.

Subconcious is what the 10% that comprehends it can put through, using memories and experiences to define a set meaning. Take my other post. That girl who you knew was mean just by looking at her, let alone her walking by you. You could tell because these little details in body language and appearance. Your brain instantly puts it together. 10% that comprehends it puts this together whether you like it or not! It actually turns on other parts of the brain for even a split second to access information from memory that hasn't been "deleted" yet. More like your basic thought. Like that feeling that you shouldn't do something. A thought that you cannot control, because it is influenced upon expereinces in your life. Lets say you were bitten by a dog that you knew well once, as in being attacked. You lived, but were hurt quite badly. The next time you see a dog, you immediatly experience fear whether you like it or not. Can your more complex thought override this? Yep.

But there ARE some things that we can detect without knowing it, as I said before. For instance: When you can tell that someone walks up behind you, you know somehow that a person is behind you. But the 2 things that allow a person to tell this are:

1. Heat. An ever so slight change in heat in any direction gives us the notion that there is someone there, or we are being stalked or followed. Now, the no. 1 thing that most people who deny it say :"Oh! I don't actually think: There's heat behind me. That must be a person. So I'm not doing it!" Yeah, sure. And I guess you just can't stop thinking about that song that's stuck in your head, too. The thing is: You don't. This is that little part of your brain that instantly comprehends this information does it for you. You don't need to think that. You subconciously take note of it, and then make an assumption: there must be someone behind me.

2: The little compass in your nose. That little deposite of iron acts as a reciever for electrical influences, and since the messages sent throughout our body aswell as every person, and visible multi-cellular animals is electrical, we are a walking radio. It's very faint, but I myself have noticed this with the help of another person of course. When someone is walking up to you, you recieve this influence. You CAN take note of it if your paradime allows it. I have. Cool, actually.

Then theirs hearing, such as their footsteps, breathing, wind. Smells. Not all smells are so obvious, such as pheramones emitted by the opposite sex. So touch, hearing, and smell can ALL detect a person behind you. Now, how do you tell who the person behind you is? "I thought it was you!" Well, simple. That little basic understanding. What happens is that as soon as you assume that someone is behind you, this little area kicks in, and IMMEDIATLY makes an assumption on who it is. So you turn around, and if it isn't the person you thought it was, this is dismissed almost immediatly. If there is no one there, you may suspect that person is hiding, or again, dismiss this thought. But if it IS the person you think it is, this thought becomes more apparent to you than ever, simply because it was correct. And when it is dismissed, it isn't "Oh. It wasn't him." Even though this does happen on occasion. It's completely gone. No memory kept, because there is no need for it.

To elaborate on the simple thought that is always on: We can recognize over 300 smells almost instantly. Most as soon as we smell it. Others, we deduce what it is. But the smell of steak, burgers, feasies, colone, cloths, must, garlic is all instantly recognized the second or third time around you smell it. You don't even think about it. Same with hearing: You recognize sounds such as the thousands of voices you here, and little sound effects throughout your daily life almost instantly. But as with vision and touch, most of these is dismissed. Usually because you are either concentrating on another sound, or are used to it, or there is too much noise around you to hear it. Like footsteps. You hear footsteps everywhere you go throughout your life. But do we notice it? Only when it is the only sound around, is brought up like I am doing now, or there is a lack of it and aren't concentrating on something else. Such as with cartoons. The sound of footsteps is eliminated during certain noisy scenes, even if it's there. If it isn't, you are concentrating on the dialogue, or actually watching it. But on occasion, you WILL take note that when Elmer Fudd walks, he makes no sound unless he's climbing up the stairs.

Here's something we can probably all relate to. Lets say your in a gym, someone says "Hey, *so and so*!" and then you look around to see a basketball right in your face because it was hurled towards you. You don't have to abstract think. What happens is that you see the ball, you see it's heading towards you by the increase in size, and your eye can tell depth. First this little part of your brain takes the info of "Hey, *so and so*!" and automatically sees a ball floating in mid air. Immediatly, your brain takes action. It begins the process of taking the data that a ball is being hurled toward you, and that it is very likely it's going to hit your face, which it will if you don't do something very quickly. You are still observing the ball, BTW. Your first reaction is to cover your face with your hands, while rearing back to give you time between the impact to put your hands up. You turn your head to the side, protecting your nose and eyes. Then you begin to duck in an appropriate manner to evade the ball if it is truly comeing towards you, which by now you can usually tell that it is. Then you close your eyes to protect your most vital sense, and mentally brace yourself for an impact, even if you ARE ducking.

This processing takes about less than 1/10th of a second. Faster for some, slower for others. For me, about 7/10ths, sometimes 5/10ths. Like I said, you don't have time to think. But again, you IMMEDIATLY begin to take action. This little area for basic reasoning tells you to rear back to increase the before the impact, you immediatly turn your head to protect your eyes and nose, which would hurt very badly. You immediatly put your hands up to protect your face and head in general. You immediatly take the correct position to duck, and not just duck in a random manner. This little area in your brain is working ALL the time, even in your sleep. For everything you do, and is done to you, this little guy plays a part. Like reading my post. You immediatly take a side. You either agree with me, or disagree with me. You then immediatly are compelled to write up a post. But do you? Not always. This can be from any number of reasons. But abstract thought can override this.

Just FYI: Subliminal messages are NOT picked up by the mind. Having stuff written in a song backwards, or other things like that don't do a thing. But miniscule stuff like body language, and tone of voice are picked up.

Abstract thought. This is what you are probably doing now as you read this. This isn't the instintaneous processing I'm talking about. This is actual THINKING. When you take it beyond what your instant reasoning can tell you. When you think: you are digging through memories, and knowledge and senses. Albert Einstein had himself an enlarged frontal lobe, which is the area for abstract thought. That was why he was so darn smart.

For dreams, this same principal of "Oh, it wasn't you." applies. Like very recently, I had a dream that my sister had gone missing. I get up, and my sister is sitting right in the living room chair watching TV. So this thought is immediatly dismissed as fiction, and forgotten in hours unless somehow jogged. But if there was a similarity to reality, we see it. But we don't see what isn't similar. You can have a dream about somethings happening, and some side effects, and you actually witness something like this happening, and some of these side-effects, but you don't witness what DIDN'T happen.

Your dreams are also manipulated through the day as time goes on. I remember what I had originally written down on what happened in a dream: a very memerable one. But as time went on (hours, not days or weeks or months), this dream had changed drastically from what I originally wrote. A week later, and not only can I barely remember it, but it had still some warped points to it. Cool dream, though. I bet if I told you what I remember from it now, it would still be warped.

A dream itself is basically imaginary. BUT it is influenced by that little basic comprehension, as well as abstract thought. Like most of my dreams: the ones I do remeber are darn cool! In the same dream that I had my sister dissapear, I was also fighting a bunch of robot warriers, who looked a lot like a bunch of robot enemies in a game that I play. My mind constructed them from the game I play. It also took essences from stuff that I like to do, play, what I fear, what I actually think is cool, and put them in there. From movies, TV, books, radio, and my own little imagination can construct something I've never seen before, and never see again except possibly in another dream.

Now, even though they don't know EVERYTHING about the brain, they know a whole lot. A WHOLE lot. They also know a lot about human behavoirs. Psychology, peeps.

And the final ending to my post: In order to see something from the future, or feel an aura, or something like that, you MUST recieve it. You do not have echo-location. All our senses are simply recievers. To see, light which is emmited bounces off an object, and our eyes recieve that, and our brain processes what it is. To hear, a wave of kinestetic energy is sent out, and our ears pick up the frequency, and our brain defines what it is. To smell, a compound has to detach from an object, through chemcial reaction, or from radiation from the object itself, float through the air in which it MAY be lighter, or heavier, and then nose sucks it in, and little processors pick it up, and your brain processes it and recognizes what it is. For touch AND taste, pressure from an object must be applied in order for the signal to be sent to the brain. You must RECIEVE the taste, or touch of an object. It goes back to the brain, gets processed, and the brain recognizes what it is. That 10% for basic thought and reasoning is what recognizes what it is, sometimes with help from abstract thought. To see the future, you have to not only assume it, but actually something HAS to emit information from the future to you, and you recieve it. In order for you to tell if someone is behind you, they EMIT a lot of stuff.

So it's possible... [b][u]IF[/b][/u] someone or something is telling you...

[size=1]... heh heh heh heh ha[/size] heh heh ha ha heh [size=1]heh heh heh...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I posted that elsewhere. Although a lot of it doesn't have to do with your experiences, a lot does.

You see, you sense the presance of everyone around you. But you recognize your friends by sight, or sound, as soon as you turn around. There are countless times that you turn around, and see a person you don't know. But this isn't remembered. The reason why you would snese a bond between his GF and him is because of the little body language, and pheramones. Energy uras have been disproven more than once. Heighnseight biased is most likely taking hold here. Not just in auras, but in the WHOLE thing. Auras are caused by hilusinations. At any one time, your seeing spots, and the inside of your eye. There are a lot of things we dis-regard unless we try to take notice of it. Same thing with anger. Rising of adrenaline, blood pressure, and little body movements would key you off.

Remember: what we commonly mistake for a sixth sense are conclusions drawn from our other 5 senses.

his recognition comes subconcious.
but all sorts of people indeed have experiences with esp, or psychic gifts.
i have a little telepathy and i train to develop it better.
or empathic sense, knowing exactly how one feels, but only at close.
and a friend of mine has learned how to levitate, real cool.
and energy control.
taking and giving energy, drawing from sounds to sugar.
i made a large energyball with 5 other people(positive energy) and we altered the colors and size an density.
those things are possible, because i do them myself.
but instead of levitation, i train on psychokinesis then when i master it (with practice and training) i can levitate with psychokinesis, and move thing at the same time.
i also know someone who knows how to transport.
but that must be real hard to do.
but train, study, practice and master!!!:)

Guest Skyechild91
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crimson Spider [/i]
[B]Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not anything new.

I posted that elsewhere. Although a lot of it doesn't have to do with your experiences, a lot does.

You see, you sense the presance of everyone around you. But you recognize your friends by sight, or sound, as soon as you turn around. There are countless times that you turn around, and see a person you don't know. But this isn't remembered. The reason why you would snese a bond between his GF and him is because of the little body language, and pheramones. Energy uras have been disproven more than once. Heighnseight biased is most likely taking hold here. Not just in auras, but in the WHOLE thing. Auras are caused by hilusinations. At any one time, your seeing spots, and the inside of your eye. There are a lot of things we dis-regard unless we try to take notice of it. Same thing with anger. Rising of adrenaline, blood pressure, and little body movements would key you off.

Remember: what we commonly mistake for a sixth sense are conclusions drawn from our other 5 senses. [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate to bust ure bubble, Crimson. Blah. I can do it too. Me and my BFFL got to gether one time. I said," Color." SHe guessed it right. We had concentrated on eachother's minds for ten minutes b4. It does work. Im thinking Crimson is Mr. Science, eh? I hold my hands cupped, then slowly space them. I concentrate on all my energy being there and I can see little blue lightlning like lines wavering in between them. Blah. Some call it ESP, some call it what crimson did, and I call it Magic. Oh My Goddess. Good Gods. i think I just said something that didnt make sense... My hearing is a lot better thatn most ppls... Whatever. Go ESp/Magic!!!!!!!!!!!

i rejoice with guardianstorm, in fact it is such a common sight these days and still disbelieve, a natural reaction of the human brain(frist see then believe)
not only do i use these "powers" i have awakened them in many people.
just do this little trick: take ten random playcards upside down, and focus on the card, and start "knowing" wich color they are.
then go further, start knowing wich card it is, like an ace of spades.
just try it, but don`t think you will get it in one time, it takes persitance and practice.
but the best trick is to give one energy or to take it from them.
did that on teachers and we had quite the free hours because of that.
but to give you this, it is as simple as pi hahaha.
good luck

Guest Skyechild91
GO DARK KING!!!!!!!!!!!! w00tw00t!!!!!!!!!! ::dances:: Anyway, a lot of ppl say, ' I have to see it to believe it.' Albert Einstien himsefl said that,' Somethings have to be believed to be seen.' I quoted him in my sig. ^^ ::huggles dark king:: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=1] [color=tomato] I hate to say it, but I think that all that esp/aura stuff is a load of crap. I totally agree with Crimson. There has to be a scientific explination for what people see as the supernatural.
Don't get me wrong, I believe there is a form of higher life out there.(God) However, there is not ghost, spirits, aura, or a "sixth sence." Most of these things have a logical explination. I could go into a long-winded explination, but Crimson's got it pretty well covered.

You do not have ESP. I too, can " feel" when someone is there, but it is not ESP. It is simply my brain processing my surroundings and past experiences.[/color] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GuardianStorm [/i]
[B]GO DARK KING!!!!!!!!!!!! w00tw00t!!!!!!!!!! ::dances:: Anyway, a lot of ppl say, ' I have to see it to believe it.' Albert Einstien himsefl said that,' Somethings have to be believed to be seen.' I quoted him in my sig. ^^ ::huggles dark king:: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

*blinks*

That's a [i]lot[/i] of exclamation points.

I hate to break it to you (wait... no, I'm actually rather enjoying it)--but neither you nor dark king possesses ESP. How old are you, anyway? Thirteen? Fifteen? Although you don't have to answer that question, I think it's safe to assume that you're not yet out of high school.

Let's suppose that it's possible to levitate objects with your mind, or whatever. Well, that would indubitably require a level of self-discipline that no adolescent could achieve. It sounds to me as though you've convinced yourself that you have extraordinary powers simply because you [i]want[/i] to be different and special.

Hey, I'd be quite happy if I miraculously developed psychic powers. All the same, I'll never believe your claims. If you lack the restraint necessary to avoid over-using punctuation, there's no way that you can create..... energy balls.

Out of curiousity, have you been watching a lot of DBZ lately?

~Dagger~

Hmmm... seeing that I have a HUGE interest in the supernatural, and have for years, ever since I was just a little kid, I tend to believe in this type of stuff.

I believe in supernatural events, beings, and powers. I dunno why, I just do.

Ghosts, spirits, etc, I believe are real. Not only from pictures I've taken of what I believe to be spirit forms, but because of personal experiences. I'm not gonna go into detail right now, though, the stories are too long.

Supernatural events... such as seeing parts of the past which you didn't experiece in dreams, sudden and complete disappearances, etc... I believe somewhat in those. Moreso in the thing about dreams, though, than disappearing.

Supernatural powers, such as ESP, telepathy, telekinetics, and the such, I do believe are somewhat possible. Seeing the future, seeing someone else's past, just plain knowing things, etc.

But, just my opinion. *shrug*

I like to try, but the fact is I have very little ESP. Except between me and my twin, and the occasional glimps of a classroom full of aura's (it was like a rainbow of colors and emotions!) I have no luck of having ESP. Some of my friends can create energy balls (BTW, this has nothing to do with DBZ, GaurdianStorm is wiccan) but I have yet to be successful making one.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wiccansamurai [/i]
[B]I like to try, but the fact is I have very little ESP. Except between me and my twin, and the occasional glimps of a classroom full of aura's (it was like a rainbow of colors and emotions!) I have no luck of having ESP. Some of my friends can create energy balls (BTW, this has nothing to do with DBZ, GaurdianStorm is wiccan) but I have yet to be successful making one. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, I'm perfectly aware that it has nothing to do with DBZ. I should just never make a quip again....

In my opinion, human beings can talk themselves into believing that they've done just about anything. There aren't [i]that[/i] many people at OB, and a surprisingly large number of them claim to have ESP--which strikes me as being somewhat dubious. If such a large percentage of society in general had genuine psychic powers, I'm sure that we normal folks would probably be hearing a lot more about it.

~Dagger~

Nah.... in the end, it doesn't really matter. But it does bother me when people claim to have magical abilities or whatnot, because they usually refuse to admit the possiblity that they might be wrong. You, WS, seem to be a bit more reasonable.

Just because they believe it doesn't make it true..... unless you're a proponent of one of those complicated infinite-parallel-universes theories, which I am not.

Maybe I'm just jealous. ^_~

~Dagger~

I like any complicated theories, it gives me something to think about during World Culture (possibly the most boring class ever) I'm just saying, its like religon. Religons start when you start believing in it. Not all those gods and goddess's can exist, probably, though there is a chance they do. If they believe it, that makes it true on some level. I've just been watching too much Lain.... and not getting enough sleep!

What wierd is that i found out that my friend he has pre conjative dreams that he sees bad things happening and it turn out that it is usally would happen in 2days to a month after he had it. But what i expeirence can but can't be explained by sceince because where still learning much about nature on our world.

I have tryed to believe in this esp stuff, but come on, what crimson said tends to make alot more sense. I'm doing bio at uni (even tho I'm only in year 11 :babble: ) and what he says matchs with alot of the stuff we have been covering.

[QUOTE]just do this little trick: take ten random playcards upside down, and focus on the card, and start "knowing" wich color they are.[/QUOTE]
"Knowing", just as vague and ambiguous as I'd expect from somoene who believes in esp(don't take that too harshly)

[QUOTE]Don't get me wrong, I believe there is a form of higher life out there.(God) However, there is not ghost, spirits, aura, or a "sixth sence."[/QUOTE]
Carr, if you believe in god, then im going to make an assumption that you also believe the bible, frequently ghosts/spirits are mentioned, you can't just ignore the those parts in the bible just because they don't make sense.

Fun Facts: This TV show I was watching ages agos, shower the results of some experiment thing on people brains, they were given local anesthetic and had the top of their skull removed, when a docter pushed down on this certain point on a mans brain he remembered everything from his 4th birthday party. Weird no?

Guest Skyechild91
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dagger IX1 [/i]
[B]*blinks*

Out of curiousity, have you been watching a lot of DBZ lately?

~Dagger~ [/B][/QUOTE]
Nope. I dont really like it. ::gags::

[QUOTE]What if I told you it wasn't ESP but maybe you were some kind of empath? Would you think I was weird? Probably.
I believe that you can sense things before they happen, but I wouldn't go around saying it unless you want to be commited.[/QUOTE]

I would. I am an empath, thnk you. Im also a wiccan, so blah! I can channel what others are feeling to help them feel etter, but I usually end up crying or yelling or feeling whatever theyr feeling. I can also tell when some one is lying about how they feel. Even if they are doing a really good job faking.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by immortALdeath [/i]
[B] Carr, if you believe in god, then im going to make an assumption that you also believe the bible, frequently ghosts/spirits are mentioned, you can't just ignore the those parts in the bible just because they don't make sense.[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] [color=tomato] Yes, the Bible does mention ghosts and spirits. However, not in the sense we are talking about now. I am not an expert, but I cannot believe that there are dead people walking among us. When we die we go to either heaven or hell, end of story. Also, the Spirit of [b] God[/b] can be with you, but that is an entirely different matter. So please, if you have a passage from the Bible that makes refference to people leaving heaven (or hell) to talk to us, or people having psychic abilitys (that are not possessed), please enlighten me.[/color] [/size]

[size=1]*faintly amused*

Jesus raised Lazarus prior to his own death and resurrection. And while the Bible does list some instances of dead being raised to life, they have nothing to do with ghosts, spirits, or ESP.

I don't much believe in them myself. Interesting, but not something I'd lay claim to.[/size]

I know, he just asked if people have been brought back from heaven or hell, I love reading the bible, it's interesting as a (reasonably) accurate historical account of the jews.

I personally don't believe in God, because I've read the bible begining to end, and there are too many contradictions.

[size=1]I'm reasonably certain that Carr meant a spirit coming back of its own volition. (Thus, "to talk to us.") She's well aware of the various "dead brought to life" miracles in the New Testament, heh.

In answer to her post, there's actually a bit (a parable, granted) where someone is specifically forbidden from communicating with his loved ones from beyond the grave.

In any case.[/size]

i`m 17 years old.
but highschool or no highscool, age is not important when it comes to these things, the only thing it helps you with(older age) is some more understanding of yourself.
some of you said you want some science, you can get science.

but can you get understanding by the explanation of subatomic particles colliding in a space between your hands creating static electricity, because you use 2 of the same poles of your own static field that is in fact a product of your nerve system in correspondation with the earth`s gravitational field.
and that your energy consitant out of those subatomic particals expands because of the collisions of those particals so they are splitting up and collide again and again making the energy become so dense to a level that you can see them.

but you can also say: look it`s an energy ball.

then somthing else....
you believe in science, science sure proves certain things.
but you believe in something you have never meassured before in your life, you listen to the radio, the recieving of the radiowaves cannot be seen, yet you know they are there.
you know they are there because others say so.
we say that esp is real because we experience it.
but you seem to be affraid of it because you can`t test it.
you can`t explain it science way.
you can still disbelieve i don`t really care, but i know what i do and what i can, and as long as i believe in myself i`m ok.