OtakuBoards

Esp

InuyashaDeamon

[color=tomato] [size=1] Yes, I did mean of their own free will. There is a parable about someone wanting to talk to his relatives, but if it was forbidden, doesn't that mean it doesn't happen? I'm pretty sure God does not change the rules from person to person.

Also, I would like to point out that I am a girl.[/size] [/color]

you know what lazarus means in my langauge?(dutch)
that you are completly drunk!!!!!:alcohol:
but continue your conversation.
i think i said the right words on my previous post cause nobody talks back.
or does everyone dislikes me all of the sudden?:(
anyway the words are somewhat the basics, so....
i`ll be expecting some scepticism at least.

[size=1]While I do think it would be great fun to have these empath and psychic abilities some of you claim to have, I think I'm going to have to agree with Crimson here. You might be greatly underestimating your ability to perceive things through body language. There aren't that many people in the world who can completely control their emotions, despite what some may wish to believe, and so if you're looking for the right signs, you can make some fairly accurate assumptions about a person's mood.

Facial expressions alone can let you know what a person is thinking or feeling. Whether or not one eyebrow or two is raised; the direction in which he/she points their eyes; his mouth - is he smiling, frowning, smirking? Is it real, or is it forced?; how a person holds his head; and so on. If you go ahead and combine this with other forms of body language (hand gestures, or how a person carries himself, what he does with his legs when he sits down, or even voice quality), then you'll find yourself with a varitable well of information about that person.

I'm not saying everybody may be as perceptive as the next guy, but at least it's something to think about.[/size]

I everything is made of energy. Somepeople like me can sence the energy in the living things a round me. But Also i can't stand being by high voltage because I alsoo sence that and all being electricuted so many time that it not funny i have develope a sence where i feel the magnetic field that electicy gives off. Everything around us gives of diffent type of fields at different frecunces(sp?). Sceince can prove there are feilds given off. It when someone how can sence these fields without using an insturtment other then there own bodies.

Guest Crimson Spider
I get the feeling that people have forgotten the very last words of the post that I quoted. But going on. I hoped that this wasn't going to be brought up, because simply I didn't want to say it, but I'll beat around the bush and get to it a little later.

[quote]but can you get understanding by the explanation of subatomic particles colliding in a space between your hands creating static electricity, because you use 2 of the same poles of your own static field that is in fact a product of your nerve system in correspondation with the earth`s gravitational field.
and that your energy consitant out of those subatomic particals expands because of the collisions of those particals so they are splitting up and collide again and again making the energy become so dense to a level that you can see them.
[/quote]Subatomic Particals cannot be maniupulated or controlled because they are of no mass, or of such a short mass that they can pass through you without being changed. But static is not only formed from the collision of particals. Energy travels. At any point in time, electricity is traveling through the ground on the entire planet. Even through the air. Earths gravitational field is also magnetic and thus manipulates the charged electrical energy towards it. So at any one point in time, not only is your body being charged by the 10 watts that your brain produces, but it is also being influenced by every single bit of matter that touches you that is somehow linked to the world. So Unless you are in deep space, you are getting a feed of electricity from somewhere. The speed of electrical energy moving around an atom causes it's heat. So you would have to be at such a distance from any star so that you would have to have no heat to be making your own energy.
[quote]
but you can also say: look it`s an energy ball.
[/quote]Kinda reminds me of a trick a magician did. You see, there was actually no energy ball. It was all in their heads. Because you cannot share exact thoughts between beings, so what you think that you are seeing is very possibly not what they think you are seeing, but your thoughts are easily maniuplated to suit theirs and vice-versa.
[quote]
then somthing else....
you believe in science, science sure proves certain things.
but you believe in something you have never meassured before in your life, you listen to the radio, the recieving of the radiowaves cannot be seen, yet you know they are there.
you know they are there because others say so.
we say that esp is real because we experience it.[b]Or think you do[/b]
but you seem to be affraid of it because you can`t test it.
you can`t explain it science way.
you can still disbelieve i don`t really care, but i know what i do and what i can, and as long as i believe in myself i`m ok.
[/quote]
But are we afraid? There is 2 things science can do: Prove it, or dis-prove it. Like Auras. It was disproven by science more than once. It wasn't that science couldn't prove it, it was that science dis-proved it. Sometimes it wasn't science that disproved it. Like this one girl took a whole bunch of claimed aura-feelers for her science project. She made a wall, and had arm-sized holes cut in them. She had them stick their hands through the wall. She had washed her hands as instructed. What she would do is stick her hand over one of theirs, and they had to guess which hand it was over. Videotaping the whole thing, she turned in her science project. [b][u]Not one of the "feelers" had an accuracy higher than 60%[/b][/u]. Half and Half average of the feelers all together. With a choice of left or right, half and half isn't exactly odds to be proud about.

Electricity is invisible. Those little lightning bolts aren't electricity. That is the super-heated air that comes from the jump of electricity reacting with particals in the air, water, or other areas. Magnetic fields are invisible. The only way to demonstrate them is with the assistance of iron fillings. That is because energy has no mass. It is not matter, and thus it cannot reflect light, and not allow us to see it. The presence of electricity is only know when it reacts with something, such as the air, or when it travels through you. Electricity is hottest when it has resistance. So Aura's cannot be seen. Nor can they realy be felt. And the electricity that flows through the air glows a blue-ish white. The way to change it's color is to put different chemicals in the air, because electricity has no soul. It cannot chose what it's going to do. It cannot change color unless the elements in the air MAKE it change.

Everything isn't made of energy. Everything is made of matter. You see, energy is a pure state of itself. Like the waves in water, to the electricity from a vandegraph, to the heat of a match. Energy reacts to mater. It is very easily understood that you wouldn't want to be near high-voltage equipment because not only is it uneasy, but the electrical fields are messing with your head. But electricity doesn't have itself a signiture. It is one thing: the moving of electrons from objects. There are intensities of this. The electromagnetic spectrum, which is often mistaken for electricity, has frequencies. Like that little compass in your nose, you can only sense then very midly. VERY midly. Barely at all, actually. But electricity doesn't have itself frequencies. It has ampage, volts, which combine to form watts, and that is it. When it reacts with it's enviroment is when it gives of electromagnetic waves. No where else. When an object gets charged, it emits electromagnetic waves of energy. But we can only find fields of electricity, not frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Here's something I used to do. My science class in 6th grade was boring as churning butter. Really. But I would stare out at the teacher, and If I kept my eyes open for long enough, I could make her vanish. I was staring, yes, but she was no longer there. I could make some of the kids vanish right out of their seats. I could also make the room go red, blue, yellow. I could make it seem like lights were swimming around. I could make the words on the board and my papers vanish.

So can many other people. Really easy to do if your tired. So with this, one can easily see what they would derive as energy. On occasion, I can also see the inside of my eye.

Your vision is powered by electricity. All electrical. If you get shocked, you tend to see some pretty spectical things.

[quote]I can also tell when some one is lying about how they feel. Even if they are doing a really good job faking.[/quote]
Um... it is very posible that they are telling the truth, and you don't admit it, or they don't know how themselves are feeling. Like right now, I can't describe how I feel while writing this post. So if you were to try, you wouldn't be able to tell me how I am feeling because I myself cannot tell how I feel.

It's a lot easier to tell how a person is feeling when you know them. With a complete stranger, you wouldn't be able to tell, because some people I've met always look happy, or sad, or angry regardless of what they actually are feeling.

A magician can easily do all the tricks you claim to do legit. So if a Magician, which means fake, can do it just as easily and apparently the same way that you can do it, then what makes it real? That's like bending spoons. A person goes up, and bends a spoon and claims he has psychic powers. Then a magician walks up, does the exact same thing, and bends the spoon the same way. What makes the psychic legit? The magician did the exact same thing, except fake. I don't know about you, but if you are going to make extream claims, you're gonna need extream proof.

But to get to the point of which I didn't want to address but have to anyway: Do you notice how everyone who claims to have these powers is wiccan? To put it simply, Wiccan arts, or witchcraft has been proven to enable one to do stuff like that. Similar how to christianity has allowed one to heal others. I told this story once before, but I'll tell it again.

When my mother was little, she had to stay in a witches house. The witch was out, of course. But there were doors opening, objects such as spoons and quiji boards moving around without anyone doing it, and footsteps going up and down the stares. My mother thought it was just the caretaker of the house going up and down the stairs to get stuff for the baby. But actually, the caretaker would take everything they would need all at once, go into the babies room, and lock the door.

There have been more than one account from many people with stuff like this happening. Most common one is with Quiji boards.

So wiccans can do some of that stuff to a certian extent, but I very highly recommend against it. I always hear of them dying some horrible and un-explained death.

well ok ok it`s not the best explaination i`have made but to just be clear with it just call it an energyball instead of science.
but ok, strong proof is hard to find, that`s why it`s such a discussed subject.

but to quote some wise words: what not yet is, can still come to pass.

but the pictures i have to work on.
i have a familly here so best to do it when i`m alone.
but you will get them.
only the levitating shall be hard because i can`t do that yet.
but some energy workings must be do-able.
ow and i don`t know anything about how to edit those kind of things, so be assured.

Guest Skyechild91
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crimson Spider [/i]
[B]So wiccans can do some of that stuff to a certian extent, but I very highly recommend against it. I always hear of them dying some horrible and un-explained death. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, Im a wiccan, and 12, and Im not dead yet! Besides, they usually die from getting tortured by people like the KKK. Ever read 'Arrows of the Queen'? You should. The main character is an empath. The book is mainly adult content in places, but its really good. Maybe th reason u guys dont know how to do this, is because you dont beleive. If you dont believe in superstitions, they wont work for you. Same with telepathy and magic.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GuardianStorm [/i]
[B]Well, Im a wiccan, and 12, and Im not dead yet! Besides, they usually die from getting tortured by people like the KKK. Ever read 'Arrows of the Queen'? You should. The main character is an empath. The book is mainly adult content in places, but its really good. Maybe th reason u guys dont know how to do this, is because you dont beleive. If you dont believe in superstitions, they wont work for you. Same with telepathy and magic. [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=arial]*stares*[/FONT]

[b]Well, Im a wiccan, and 12, and Im not dead yet![/b]

[FONT=arial]...For which we are all grateful, or we would not have been graced with your enlightening views on the subject.

[i]Arrows of the Queen[/i] is a fantasy book by Mercedes Lackey. Not something upon which I'd base my views of the paranormal. Personal preference, I suppose.

On another note, please bring up your post quality. Apostraphes in contractions, double spaces after sentences, and the spelling out of the word [i]you[/i] will make your posts almost 100% more presentable. Thaaaaaank you.
------------

[b]I'm really not seeing this thread going anywhere productive. There have been interesting discussions on the subject, but this is not one of them. Better luck next time.

[color=336600]Thread Closed.[/color][/b][/FONT]

Guest Skyechild91
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]*stares*[/FONT]

[b]Well, Im a wiccan, and 12, and Im not dead yet![/b]

[FONT=arial]...For which we are all grateful, or we would not have been graced with your enlightening views on the subject.

[i]Arrows of the Queen[/i] is a fantasy book by Mercedes Lackey. Not something upon which I'd base my views of the paranormal. Personal preference, I suppose.

On another note, please bring up your post quality. Apostraphes in contractions, double spaces after sentences, and the spelling out of the word [i]you[/i] will make your posts almost 100% more presentable. Thaaaaaank you.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

::laughs:: Sorry! And I think you put one to many 'a's in that 'thank you'! I love Arrows of the Queen, so what does it matter? I mean, if I can relate to her, whats the problem? ::blinks:: Sorry. Im 12, you see, so Im expected to be like this!