Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heh, its been awhile since i've posted anything, anyways heres one I made at school. Since I have no internet right now v.v

Rate please

[img]http://hack_helba.250free.com/fish_banner.png[/img]
Posted
Heh. I like it, because my friend and I say "Blub" all the time. I don't exactly remember why we started it, I think it's because one of us started to say "Blah," but it came out "blub," so we decided we liked it better and have used it since.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Moony- [/i]
[B]Wow... That's kinda [color=teal][dumb][/color]... [/B][/QUOTE]
Not only is your statement very offensive with your use of terms to some members here, but you provided absolutely no constructive criticism to defend your claim. There is a thread at the top of this forum that outlines constructive criticism that I suggest you read through before posting your comments to another thread. ~_^
Posted
That is one of the most amusing banners I have seen in a while. I like the fact that it is simple, and yet completely unique. Also, I love the comment on it. I have never heard it put that way before. :laugh:
Posted
Dude! i LOVE IT!!! I'm not sure why, but I find it amusing! I like it because my aunt and I used to go the the beach in california and sing a song about fishes going bloop bloop bloop, but this ones blub, but theres not much of a difference.
Wow! A.......
10/10~~~!!!

Monkeys,
Nate
Posted
Hack Helba, I'd like to apologise for my earlier statement. It was only a joke, as you know, because we spoke over the phone about it. Heh. Anyways, I do sincerely like your banners, and I can't wait to see more of them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...