OtakuBoards

Rather Deceptive....

Guest Master O Beans

Guest Master O Beans
Hmmm, me was wondering about this the other day...it's kinda hard to tell with everybody's name and Avatar...so me was curious, how old is everyone...and are you male/female...or in some cases....both? (heh, don't anser both...or you'll get kicked the beans!)

If this has been posted before...bah, it's baaaack! :D

i went into a caht room and spoke to everyone for a while they asked me "how old are you"...i replied "13"...they laughed and said..your not 13...!!

i said,yah i am,and finally they said..."you dont seem like a 13 year old to talk to,i tohught youse were a 16 yr old..

so yah...im not sure whut that was all about...im 13 and a male

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]i went into a caht room and spoke to everyone for a while they asked me "how old are you"...i replied "13"...they laughed and said..your not 13...!!

i said,yah i am,and finally they said..."you dont seem like a 13 year old to talk to,i tohught youse were a 16 yr old..

so yah...im not sure whut that was all about...im 13 and a male [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, they probably meant you're dumb.

...HAHA! jk! you certainly seem more mature for a 13yr old. That's a good trait....just don't grow up too fast! enjoy it :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]everyone thinks i am 16 cuz i am 6 feet tall and wear a size 16 shoe O.o being tall sucks..... [/B][/QUOTE]

My boyfriend is 6'1.... it doesn't suck being tall... well maybe at your age.... girls like tall and small guys... not the regular folk...

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]18 gay male :p hahaha that was just to have MoB kick me in the beans :p..... ok WHEEE Conan is on! :: dies:: [/B][/QUOTE]

That does it! *me is writing thread to begin the faming process* ...PREPARE YOUSELF!

...*me doesn't feel like flamin' trans tonight....* ...the key word was "tonight" ....heh, you'll feel my wrath yet bucko!:rolleyes: :D

[QUOTE][B]Oh, they probably meant you're dumb.
j/k enjoy [/B][/QUOTE]

uh huh,i will enjoy it,care free....not having to PAY for anything....noit having to do my own washing..ugh im not looking foward to flatting....owell,ill try enjoy it over all the homewerk and school work

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]my mom had to buy a small car for our new car, helllllooooo concussion city :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugh, I hate that! I always mess up my hair when I get in the car!! Argh...'tis hard being rather tall...:wigout:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B],im only just taller than my mother,hey i only turned 13 ya know!!!...my voice is pissing me off aswell,must be hitting puberty...*cracks a high*....darn it!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha! those were the days....

here is a little reinactment of a common day in schooll...

:sleep: :babble: :babble: :wigout: :blush:

Yep, it's definitely a horrible thing when you're speaking infront of the whole class and your voice cracks! Ugh, I don't miss that at all.... hehehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Haha! those were the days....

here is a little reinactment of a common day in schooll...

:sleep: :babble: :babble: :wigout: :blush:

Yep, it's definitely a horrible thing when you're speaking infront of the whole class and your voice cracks! Ugh, I don't miss that at all.... hehehe [/B][/QUOTE]

I tried not to laugh when that happened to my guy friends!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

That does it! *me is writing thread to begin the faming process* ...PREPARE YOUSELF!

...*me doesn't feel like flamin' trans tonight....* ...the key word was "tonight" ....heh, you'll feel my wrath yet bucko!:rolleyes: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

BWAHAHA :p i could have lectured on it hahahaha

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

BWAHAHA :p i could have lectured on it hahahaha [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, I know :p ...you have enough material to go on for hours!! hehe, it's those times I wish I could change your channel ;)
hehehe