OtakuBoards

New Steet Fighter banner

Guest Ooder

i finally figured out how to use imageready. Ill make better banners when i get use to it. Do u like it?

[img]http://oody.250free.com/kenryubanner.gif[/img]

Hmmm it's actually not bad, I like the animation but when they withdraw their arms it's just kinda too fast if you ask me, but bleh I guess it could be left the way it is. Also change the font or wait... suggestion don't have that thick border around the font -_- the font itself can stay I guess although that "K" looks slightly like a "H" but it's acceptable plus more or less everyone knows who Ken is. But you do need to reposition all the text, move the "VS" text down so it doesn't cover the animation, and instead of having the Ken and Ryu text in the top corners put them in the bottom corners of the signature. I guess that's it as there isn't much to say about the BG it's just a picture of Ken and Ryu =P. The scanlines don't look that bad but I can't help but feel that they're "too bulky" are the scanlines one pixel in height or two o_O?...

(Well I am a big Ken and Ryu fan I guess I shouldn't criticize this sig too badly >_>'')

Guest nightwingfan
Niice banner man. The animation is good, although, a little fast. Also, the background looks good too.

**note** next time, have Ken hurt Ryu,(I am a Ken fan)**end of note**

[color=gray]
Nice animated banner indeed.

Could use some adjustment though.
Like the picture quality of the pictures used in it. they are rather pixelish.
And the speed of the animation.
The stretching is nice, yet when the arms [i]are[/i] stretched, it takes a long while to eventually withdraw their arms hella quick.

Fix that a little and the banner would be very nice.
Yet I know no one ever edits a banner so bweh heh ^_^;;[/color]

ahhh theyre not punching each other theyre about to start to fight. Thats the special intro in one of the games.

ill get another street fighter one up soon, i just need an idea..

gimme an idea or a request plz.