Break Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]See what you think about my comic, ok. Just click on the image thing below.[/SIZE]
levo Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 :devil: Sorry shadowgohan but that's a bit poo !!:blush:
Break Posted October 9, 2001 Author Posted October 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]Didn't I say it was crappy? Oh well.... Why are you saying sorry anyways?[/SIZE]
Break Posted October 9, 2001 Author Posted October 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]Heh, yeah... It sucks BIG time. Don't you think I know that?[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 '.....' that was even worse than my 'friendZ' one!!!!!! (no offense meant) The fact that I was only guessing that was vegita left me kind of worried.
Break Posted October 9, 2001 Author Posted October 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]It wasn't actually Vegeta..... It was some guy...[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 actually come to think of it, its not as bad as my series.
Dragonballzman Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Hey, I think they're both alright! It's better than I could do...;)
Yoda Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Voodokanaka, I thought your was pretty funny. Shadow Gohan, I really don't get it.
Break Posted October 9, 2001 Author Posted October 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well, mine just sucks anyway... And I dunno even why I posted............ I don't get it either... I'm embarresed by this-this shameful peice of art that came from me.[/SIZE]
Monkey Magic Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I said sorry incase I hurt your feelings. But I think you're brave to post it.
Break Posted October 10, 2001 Author Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i] [B]I said sorry incase I hurt your feelings. But I think you're brave to post it. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Brave, huh? Whatever... Heeh, mine sucked!! Voodoo's rocks like pie though. :p[/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 uhhh...okay, i don't really understand...
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 i forgot. it's been like 10 minutes since my last post...i have a very short attention span...sorry.
Break Posted October 10, 2001 Author Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]i forgot. it's been like 10 minutes since my last post...i have a very short attention span...sorry. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1] What bit confused you, the "...Rock like pie!" bit or my comic (which sucks btw)?[/SIZE]
Monkey Magic Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I think the psychiatrists may have a point...:babble:
Break Posted October 10, 2001 Author Posted October 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]Whaaa... I am very confuddled now... Help! What psychiatrists??[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now