Fire,
Water,
Wind,
Dark,
Light,
I will be waiting there...

Open the door of light,
And step into eternal shadows...[/i]

A ruroni passed through a calm town at night. The flickering candles lit the road as he calmly went about his buisness. It had been a long trip, and the weary ruroni needed to find an inn less he fall asleep in the street. A chuckle escaped his mouth at the thought of it. There was a sound like nails scraping across the cement that made the ruroni turn around. He could see nothing but darkness outside the circles lit by street lamps.

"...I need to get some sleep."

The ruroni turned back around to his path, when two icy white eyes caught his stare from the shadows. The ruroni backed away and unsheathed his sword, as the creature emerged. Slowly, more eyes came to peer from the shadows. The first of the figures emerged into the light of a street lamp. The creature was tall and lanky, with long snake like hair. It was completely black except for it's eyes. It had no mouth, but it's hands were tipped with long black knife-like nails. The ruroni realized that he had been surrounded by the creatures. They climbed up walls and into houses without making a sound. The ruroni realized that there was nowhere else to go, and let out a final scream before they closed in...

Four other towns like this one have been sealed in black impassable domes. Everyone is baffled and in a state of panic, hoping that their town isn't next.

Your Charicter: "Five towns in all, it doesn't sound good.

I've been having some weird dreams, and I can't tell if they're real or not..."

You step into a bright light as a soothing voice seems to caress you farther in.

[i] "Don't be afraid. There is nothing in this relm to fear...
there is much in store for you, as there is others...

Name:
Guardian: (water, fire, wind, dark, light)
Weapon:
Apperence:
Personality:
Bio:
Magic: (max 2 must agree with element)

Be warned, for your path is trecherous and if you stray but a little, you will be lost...[/i]

Rules:
No combining elements
No godmodding
No guns
Do not mistake darkness with evil, they are very different things
Have fun

[i][color=lightpink]Ohhh this sounds fun!

[b]Name:[/b] Tabby Crawford

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Gaurdian:[/b] Fire

[b]Weapon:[/b] Balck bladed Scythe

[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/454379/wog41.jpg[/img]

[b]Personality:[/b] She is mean sometimes and very quiet. Yes when someone wants her to do something she doesn't like she will tell them no and hold her ground. She will always go with what she believes and knows.

[b]Bio:[/b] Tabby is a petite girl for her age. She seems to be too small for anything. She grew up as an outcast becuase of her height. She still had some friends though. But one strange thing about her is that she loves fire. No matter what form it was she loved fire. As she grew up she trained herself a it to defend herself against anything that would come to harm her in the future. she trained well witha sythe, finding many ways to use it. One night having that strange dream telling her that there was something instore for her and other people.

[b]Magic:[/b] Flare & Fire blade (where she makes her blade become coated in a flame)

------------------

Good? [/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] Vincent Hope

[b]Age:[/b] 26

[b]Guardian:[/b] Darkness

[b]Weapon:[/b] A jet black longsword, with several runes carved into it.

[b]Apperence:[/b]A tall, pale man with grey eyes. He stands at 5'10" and has black hair. He wears black trousers, a black tunic, and a swirling black cloak. To top it off he wears black leather armor over the tunic.

[b]Personality:[/b] Most of the time he is very quiet, and very serious. He always seems to be off another world, but in reality is incredibly alert.

[b]Bio:[/b]He grew up alone, an orphan on the streets. He taught himself to fight, and became a pit fighter. He evantually got outo f pit fighting and now roams the land as a mercinary.

[b]Magic:[/b] Shadow Jump, Black Lightning

Guest Skyechild91
Name: Damai
Guardian: Light
Weapon: Long sword
Apperence: [url]http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=35[/url]
Personality: Sweet, funny, go-with-the-flow type, secretive, slightly flirtatious
Bio:Ill get to it?
Magic: Aurora Bomb-A large ball of light that speeds toward the subject and burns upon conatct
Light Spheres- Small balls of light that are burning to all but the caster (can be used as a weapon, but is more often used as a light source)

Sorry about that >.< I forgot to log my brother out..

b]Name:[/b] Ulric Wilhelm

[b]Age:[/b]18

[b]Guardian:[/b]Wind

[b]Weapon:[/b] longbow, and a short sword

[b]Appearence:[/b] A tall, blond, clue eyed man. he stands at 6'4" and walks with easy grace and confidence. he is dressed in a light blue tunic, brown shirt, a chain mail shirt, and brown pants.

[b]Personality:[/b]Friendly and outgoing, and at times, a bit perverted.

[b]Bio:[/b]Later I'm tired...

[b]Magic:[/b]

Levitation:Allows Ulric to float hover, and generally fly about.

Piercing Wind: A tangible arrow of wind forms on his bpow and is shot at his enemies.

Allright, cool.

Name: Kanu
Guardian: water
Weapon: Sleek bluish/silver sword
Apperence:Brownish Blounde med length hair and brown eyes. Dark blue vest with red hood, and a white t-shirt underneath. Black pants and boots. Dark blue cloak.
Personality: Sometimes very quiet, and other times kind and relaxed
Bio: He grew up next to the ocean for most of his life. His family was very poor, and couldn't afford to house him. He left his town to seek out whatever fortune came his way, but his path was harsh, and led him into the mercinary buisness, which he was never proud of.
Magic: Water gun

[b]Name:[/b]Shun, Ki

[b]Age:[/b]13

[b]Guardian:[/b]Lightning

[b]Weapon:[/b]her super speed counts as a weapon itself but besides that she uses her katana

[b]Appearance:[/b]Black hair that has some blond streaks in it. blue eyes and useually wears black, baggy, loose fit clothes just to prove she doesn't care about what almost anyone thinks but her friends. her eyes have strange symbols in them that say lightning in japanese that appear when she gets angry.

[img]http://www.animeshrine.com/image.php?/warofgenesis/wog22.jpg[/img]

[b]Personality:[/b] childish and playful until she gets pissed. then you run. very fast. until she catches you

[b]Bio:[/b]At a young (well....younger) age she found her speed to be incredible and at the times she got mad she didn't realize the way her eyes turned dark yellow or the way her hair began to stand up or the way lightning began to fly from her body as it flickered into nothingness just as it had come. she still doesn't recognize her strange power and everyone else is to afraid to say something about it. she is usually a playful person with lots of friends.

[b]Magic:[/b]Shock