Desiree paced impatiently, she had this weird feeling, and it
wouldnt go away. She decided that either Leon or Reaper
would show up at her house sooner or later begging
her to fight, or preaching her morals.
She sighed. Last night Desi decided that she would go along with
this little 'war' that would be going on. She doubted that the
goodies knew how to be bad enough to get what they wanted
anyways. They didnt know the tricks or turns that could be used
to their advantages. Like how to gut someone for example.
But, she could be wrong. They could be badass-good guys.
It was all confusing anyways, she'd find out later what was
going on.

Someone was walking up the long, curvy path leading to her
castle. It didnt look like either Leon, or Reaper. Desiree grabbed
her serpant dagger from her leg strap and strode defiantly
down the path to meet this stranger.
As she walked she could make out a vague shape of a woman.
Her hair seemed to be blonde she walked with an air that
most rich snobby people had. Desiree groaned inwardly and
put her dagger back on the strap. Probably some gold digging
wench. She sent the woman a 'mess with me and die look.'

The woman was, shocked to say the least. She took a step
back and gave desiree another look.
"Is this the Holmes residence?" The woman asked sceptically.
Desiree nodded and gestured for the woman to follow her.
[i]The world wont miss her.[/i] Desi looked up at the cloudy,
almost black sky. The blonde tripped on a root that lye across
the path. Desiree turned back sharply, and rolled her eyes.
She looked around, they were secluded by trees. Desi decided
that killing her at home would make to big of a mess.

As the woman started to get up, desi kicked her hard in the
stomach. The woman fell back down clutching her stomach,
she coughed up blood. Desi prodded the woman so shed turn
over. She straddled the blonde and held her knife to the
womans exposed throat. [i]Maybe I should have fun with this[/i]
Desi gave the woman a small smile. Before she could cut any
part of her. The woman realized what was going on and
screamed out "STOP!" Desi flinched slightly, her eyes flecked
red with annoyance.
"Im on your side!" the blonde exclaimed. Desiree threw her a
suspiciouse look. "Your the goddess of Sins, right?" The blonde
quickly spilled out. "And you got this information from, where?"
Desi asked the woman, pressing the knife harder to her throat.
"I'm the Goddess of Water." She stated. "And im Mother
Theresae," Desiree said sarcasticlly. How could this frail looking
thing be a goddess?

"I met with leon and he said I sh-" Desi cut the blonde off.
"Enough said." She rubbed her temples. "Tell the bugger
I'll join his bloody war, and to leave me the hell alone!"
Desiree stalked off leaving the injured blonde to fend for
herself.[/size][/color][/b]

[COLOR=crimson]Arik finished off his beer and slammed the mug down on the counter. "Well, I have to go meet up with the few remaining Evil Gods to see what there stance is. I know that you and Cyr, Goddess of Water are supporting... oh.. heh, Desiree seems to have joined us now. Hehe, wonderful," Leon said with a laugh. Before Reaper could say anything Leon had vanished, conviently leaving a small trail of smoke.

"Way to keep a low profile," She mumbled.
__

Through the course of the night Leon visited each of the remaining gods. Luckily the Elemental Gods, except for Cyr, grouped together, even with the tensions between them, so he easily found them in Russia of all places.

"Well my comrades, what is your decision."

Sharlay, Goddess of Fire spoke for them all, "We have decided to fight, of course Leon."

Leon looked to each of them, Alon, Goddess of Earth nodded comfirmation. As did Azala, God of Wind, and Tsuni, God of Thunder.

After a few shots of vodka, Leon was out of Russia, and in the African Savannah, searching for Nike, God of Speed. After finally getting the God's attention, he recieved comfirmation.

Then he was off to Brazil, and got comfirmation from Sheeba, Goddess of Animals. Then to Washington state, where he recieved comfirmation from the God of Future, Dolth, and of Past, Nezar.

The Gods of Peace and Life were both in the same place. Geneva, Switzerland. He knew that they would be the hardest to get answers from, harder than Desiree.

"Well my friends, are you in?"

God of Peace, Nathaniel, looked at him with a simple look, "We have no choice in the matter, but it should be known that I do not approve of this action. But you will have my support."

"And mine," Goddess of Life, Ororro, said.

Leon smiled, and disappeared from their sight. He was back in Germany, his home. "We are all agreed then, we shall fight. Hopefully none will back out at the last minute. No matter, if they do they will cease to exist."

[/COLOR]

~Edit~ My bad, must have missed that part. And I'm pretty sure it's always been of Thunder, I got the list from the Recruitment page, it said thunder there... I don't know...

OOC: Hey, Dmitri, just so you know, we talked a bit about the evil gods in our posts and we had the lightning (Did you change it to thunder Vicky?!) god named as Tsuni (God not goddess). Just so you know.

IC: [b][size=1][color=orange]Shock ran with half of his speed he could now here the crunching of dead leaves coming from under neath the carzy-mad hourse. Daiso was now running along next to Shock.
"Too bad for you!" Daiso yelled at him half laughing. Shock glanced over his sholder. Makura was only 15 feet away and he was gaining fast.
"Why?!" Shock yelled back. he had no idea what Daiso was talking about until he lifted himself into the air with his powers while he laughed at Shock who had to remain on the ground. "No fair...." Shock complained, but he stopped when remembered he had a dead horse chasing after him. He could hear it. It was only about 4 feet behind him.

"Here we go!" Shock said placing his cocky smile upon his face. With that, he jumped into the air and landed ontop of Makura, but the thing is, he was standing up. Shock was able to keep his balance until the horse bucked once and he ws sent flying off of it's back. Shock landed on his feet a short distance away and turned to face the horse again. Daiso remained in the air slightly laughing at his advantage. Shcok turned around and wasn't surprised to see the horse charging at him with anger.
Shock held his ground and felt the electrical currents flow threw his.
"Hya!" He sent a blast of golden lightning heading for the horse. Daiso finally decided to come down when he recieved a glare from Chaos.[/color][/size][/b]

[COLOR=BLUE] Makura some how dodged the attack and was only damaged slightly from it. Now the horse was even more mad and it started to charge at Shock and Daiso as the other gods and goddess were watching this from a distance. Daiso and Shock started to run with the horse chasing and decided to make a plan. Shock And Daiso decided to combine attacks to make it more powerful and send the attack at Makura.

So Shock and Daiso both powered up turned around and were faceing Maruka, while the Makura was charging and gaining speed. Both gods stayed completely still until the point where they had as much power as they would need. They were also waiting for the horse to be at the right distance, that it could not dodge the attack, but would be far enough away that they would be able to send thier attacks and they could combine before the very mad horse could reach them.

"Get ready its almost time...." Daiso
"Ready....and.....NOW!" Shock

Daiso sent a small torando and Shock sent another blast of lightning at Makura, the tornado absorbed the electricity and was now more powerful than they had thought and was headed strait for Makura.[/color]

[size=1][color=green][b]
[i]I know three gods/goddess's and I have no way of knowing
how to find them.[/i] Desiree told herself with disgust. How could
she not remember to get contact information?
"Well i'll not ruddy hell search for them," she said aloud.
She sat down on her tiger fur rug and sprawled out.
Soon after she lye down and slowly closed her eyes a noise
brought her from her sleepy state. She shot up like a bolt and
sprinted for the kitchen where the noise was coming from.
She sighed when she saw the stupid blonde from earlier falling
all over herself to get into her house from the window.
"We have this thing, called knocking," Desiree icily informed her.
The blonde looked up through her long tangled hair.
Desi poured two glasses of scotch. "When you get you ass of
my floor, would you care for a drink?" She asked the girl.
The blonde stood up and brushed herself off. Desiree handed
her the tall glass and sat down on the coffee table.

"So.." Desi trailed off hoping the blonde would put a move on it.
"My name is Cyr." The blonde told her. "So you came all the
way here, to tell me your name is Cyr?" She asked Cyr bluntly.

"Well no actually I ca-" Desi cut her off the second time today.
"Enough with the small talk you bleedin chit, get on with it."
She heatedly told her.
Desi tilted her head back and drained the glass of scotch, after
coughing a bit, she slammed it down on the table. Cyr hesitated
and then said, "There'll be a meeting of the Gods/Goddess's(Evil)
In 3 hours time." With that note she dissapeared.
[i]How can everyone but me do that..?[/i].
"Tch. Didnt even touch the scotch, Rude if you ask me.." Leon
said from behind her.

Desiree turned around and gave Leon the coldest glare she could
muster. "Why'd you send the chit? You could've told me yourself,
AND graced me with the knowledge of this whole 'poofing thing.' "
Leon raised an eyebrow "Poofing Thing..?" He trailed off.

"Yes, the thing where you dissapear and re-appear somewheres
else, the thing that everyone else BUT me seems to know."
Her eyes mixed black and red for annoyance and anger.
"Well, out with it!"
[/size][/color][/b]

[color=crimson]Leon sighed. "You make everything more difficult than what it actually is. I think you have some English in you."

Des gave him an irritated look. "All you have to do is concentrate on where you want to go, and make yourself go there."

"You make everything sound so easy," Desiree said back.

"Well I'm German, it IS easy." He went up to the untouched Scotch and downed it. "Eck.. I think I'll stick with my beer. And to answer your earlier questions, I sent that... "chit" to tell you because I had other matters to attend to. Such as telling the other gods and goddesses about this. They will be here, yes here in your grand castle for a meeting."

"What if I don't agree?" Desiree asked sternly.

"Once again you have no choice in the matter, get over it," Desiree still didn't look happy. "Listen Frau, there are Russians, Americans, Swiss, a German, and two Africans. You just so happen to be the only person in the British Isles. So you got the bill."

"You're the only one from Germany," Desiree pointed out.

"Yes, that's true.. but the Swiss speak German. End of discussion." Leon said with finality.

Desiree couldn't believe it. She spoke English just like the Americans.

[i]Americans speak American, you people speak English, haven't you heard the difference in the way you people talk?[/i] Leon pointed out in her mind. Which she disliked greatly.[/color]

[color=indigo][b][size=1]"And you forgot one Egyptian," Reaper pranced into the room, her thick, turquoise hair danced along the breeze she created.

"Ah, Anuk-suna-mun. Finally, someone whom I can stand to be around," Desi smiled and flung Reaper a flask.

"Surely, Leon, you've forgotten me?" Reaper slid her body close to his.

Leon smiled down at her and shook his head. Reaper brushed her hand along his stubbled cheek, his hand ventured down her hip. Reaper's smile turned at the corners, she slapped his face away.

"So, when are our dear friends supposed to be here?" Anuk-suna-mun sat on the laquered bar.

"Three hours,"Desi sat down on the devan on the other side of the room.

"Mmm, delictable," Reaper stretched her long, leather covered legs.

Leon smirked, [i]This is going to be a long three hours..[/i][/color][/b][/size]

Isn't Egypt in Africa? Hmm? I thought so. So there :-p

[COLOR=crimson]Leon decided he wouldn't be able to handle being around the two women for to long.. they would start bitching about something he did. [i]Typical woman...[/i]

"I'm going for a stroll around the castle," he stated, and without a word from the two girls he left the room and started wandering.

The first corridor he found himself in, was long and dark. As he journeyed down he noticed several statues, some depicting peaceful scenes, others not so peaceful. He preferred the latter.

He finally found himself at the end of the corridor, frowning he turned back. Already bored with this. To bad the one of the time gods wasn't here yet.. he'd ask them to make things speed up a little.

He went back to the room with the... ladies.

"Back so soon?" Reaper asked disappointed.

"Yes, the corridor wasn't that long," Leon replied, getting very annoyed at the two.
[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][b][size=1]OOC: Yes, Egypt is in Africa. But my character isn't African, she's Egyptian, there is a difference.

IC:

"Back so soon?" Reaper purred.

"Yeah, the corridor isn't that long,"Leon's voice was hinting annoyance.

"Aww, don't sound so down. I am glad you are back," Reaper smiled at Leon.

"Reaper, shut up," Leon glared.

"I'm serious, I missed you," Reaper teased.

Desi smiled visciously at Reaper's sarcasim. Reaper winked at Leon. He only rolled his eyes. Anuk-suna-mun had to admit, he was very attractive, especially when he was getting irritated.

"Reaper, you've always made me laugh," Desi chuckled.

"I try," Reaper smiled over at Desi and looked back to Leon.

She jumped off of the bar and headed towards the French doors.

"Where are you goin?" Leon called over his shoulder.

"To the little girl's room, wanna come?" Reaper blew him a kiss.[/color][/b][/size]

[size=1][color=blue][b]
Desi rolled her eyes at Reapers incessant flirting.
[i]Great, Im alone with him..[/i] Desi thought in sarcasm.
She got another tall glass from her cupboard and poured herself
some more scotch.
"What made you change your mind?" Leon asked, attempting
a stab at a conversation.
Desiree ignored him and made a show of downing her scotch.
She spilt some on her pants.
"Oh my, I suppose I should go change then," She said in a
sickenly sweet voice.
[i]My excuse to get out of here.[/i]
Desiree pushed past the french doors and walked down the
long corridor. Moonlight was streaming through the large
glass stained windows.
Cyr was walking down the corridor with a confidence she
hadnt ever seen the blonde woman have.

"Wheres leon?" Cyr asked, Desiree couldn't recognize the tone.
[i]Im losing my touch[/i] Desiree pointed torwards the opposite
side of the corridor.
"Don't get lost."

When Cyr walked through the kitchen doors, Desiree continued
her journey to her bedroom.
It had been a while since she had been there, she realized
as she onserved the room. Black leather couch, chairs,
boots, shoes, even her mirror was lined with black leather.
A bit of an overkill she admitted but the best part she decided
would have to be the red velvet covers.
Desiree quickly changed, not really wanting to leave Leon
and Cyr in her kitchin alone for too long.
Cyr would probably trip and set her hair on fire in the fireplace
and Leon would try to put it out with his lips.
Desiree snickered at this thought and walked out of the room.

When she reached the Kitchen she threw open the doors
and saw that Leon and Cyr were at opposite sides of the
kitchen. Reaper still wasnt back.
"Please, make yourself at home." Desiree told Cyr, holding
out her hand that pointed to the chair.
"And I dont get a 'make yourself at home'?" Leon asked.
"No, you can take yourself out of it, if you wish to." Desiree
fired back.
Cyr giggled and sat down in the chair.
[i]Maybe I just imagined her being seriouse back in the
corridor.[/i]
Desiree sighed and flopped down on the barstool.
[/size][/color][/b]

[SIZE=1][B]OOC: Hey, it's going really good! I guess, we can start going to the island, BUT the three Evil RPers might want to finish what they where doing. You three tell me when you want to start going to the island, BUT we can still keep this going for awhile if you would like to finish what you have been doing. Also, on the island, it's just like a battle in the city, hiding from both sides, choas from both sides, killing from both sides, so people will run (even evil) to make other plans hidden away somewhere. This is the idea I had to make this a longer RPG. So, you Evil three can give me the word and you can finish what you're doing.
Plus, yeah it was the God of Thunder, but lightening will be ok, as long as they are the same power.

IC: [COLOR=red]Chaos watched Makura closely, along with Daiso and Shock. Makura stopped dead in is tracks, and looked closely at the attack with its red eyes. Makura's eyes widened, as the horse charged full speed at the twister of thunder, two powers in one. Makura stomped maddly on the ground, until it came in full with Shock and Daiso's attack. There was a gust of wind and a yellow light, and Chaos smiled.

When everything was clear, Makura was... GONE!!!
"Umm, Chaos?" Shock turned to him.
"What... what did we do?" Daiso asked. Chaos began to walk away.
"Nothing, Makura returned to the dead, I've had enough for today, I need to get home. I'll be there if you need me, but I'm out for the day..." Chaos mumbled, his feet crunching on the leaves as he left.[/COLOR]

OOC: Sorry for the shortness.[/B][/SIZE]

[COLOR=crimson]Leon found his chance and 'poofed' out of the room. Appearing right behind Reaper.

"Were you serious or were you just being your normal sarcastic self?" He asked bluntly.

"Well I haven't started yelling yet have I?" she asked, pointing out the fact that they were indeed in the bathroom.

"My this is an interesting position..." Leon said with a growing smile.

He still didn't know what to make of this, he didn't know what would happen if he were to do something. He would have to be careful and keep his guard up.[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][b][size=1]"Do not be so alarmed. I can't kill you," Reaper smirked and looked around the rather large bathroom.

It was a little brighter than the rest of the castle. Blues and silvers, white marble topped sink, white porcelin toliet with a pull chain, a tin clawfoot tub.

"Quite classy, wouldn't you say?" Leon smiled and sat down on the covered toliet.

"Very. I must give it to her, Desiree is a classy woman," Reaper nodded.

"So why did you beckon me to come?" Leon folded his arms across his chest, his smile widened.

"Oh, I didn't think you'd actually follow," Reaper smiled.

She walked over to him and sat sideways on his lap. She wrapped her arm around his neck and brushed his hair away from his forehead.

"Well, what then?" Leon sounded irritated and he stood up.

"Don't go," Reaper stood up and moved her body close to him.

Leon studied her face,[i]What the hell is she doing? She's never acted like this...[/i]

Reaper smiled and rubbed her fingers along his jaw bone. Leon stood perfectly still. Reaper backed away and sat on the bathtub. She crossed one leg over the other and slouched forward. Her dark fuscia eyes twinkled up at him. Leon's eyebrow cocked in confusement and in some unsure expression filled his face.

"So, all the other 'evil' Gods and Goddesses agreed?" Reaper broke the silence.

"Uh, yes. They all agreed, Peace and Life agreed to fight, but they made it clear that they are against it.." Leon shifted his weight.

"Come, sit by me," Reaper patted the edge of the tub,"To think, all of us together. And in the same room, you know this is going to be a hellraiser."

"Yes," Leon shook his head, " I'm not sure how they are all going to take being in one another's presence. We all don't really get along too well," Leon sighed.

"Well, that's why I asked for you to follow. I think it's time for some of us to get to know eachother, so we can get along better," Reaper leaned into Leon.

The two had never got along. Leon is the God of War, Anuk-suna-mun is the Goddess of Death. The two always fought over policy. Leon argued that he should have the right to take life, Anuk-suna-mun argued she was the only one to take life and Leon was out of line. Their relationship was really much worse than Desi's and his. The two always seemed to avoid eachother for fear of a really grotesque fight to the death.

As the years passed, Anuk-suna-mun watched Leon and his battles. She had to admit that she was developing a small attraction. She reached her hand over to lay ontop of his.[/color][/b][/size]

[b][size=1][color=orange]Shock was a bit surprised that Chaos just walked away, he usually never just quit, expesially during training for a battle that could depend upon the Earth's future. He watched as he left and decided to stay and train on blocking a little bit longer with Daiso. He got alot better in fighting over that day, but he still had alot of work to do. Like Chaos had said 'If it was a real battle you would have been awful.' Shock decided to keep these words in his head and use them as a modivation for his fighting.

After the training was complete he decided to go see how Chaos was doing even though he knew Chaos would chace him off the property. [/size][/color][/b]

OOC: Sorry for shortness

[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Chaos looked around the dull bedroom he would call his real 'home'. He sighed,looked around again before jumping on his bed and looking up at a black ceiling. He felt strange... like something was drawing nearer... maybe the bout... He didn't know.
[I]They're all great fighters, but only a few will survive... Daiso and Shock are great... but they are never perfect... neither am I. I hope Daiso and Shock will be fine after all this... I hope I will.[/I] He said in his head. He shifted over a bit, looking out the window. Suddenly, a booming sound hit his ear. Chaos clapped his hands over his ears.
"NOT AGAIN!" He yelled. His next door neighbours again... booming, banging music day after day! Why couldn't they just leave him alone.
"That's it!" Chaos shouted. He jumped to his window, looked up, and began to flip up to the roof. He landed on the roof, looking over a city where people knew they where safe, but where very mistaken... very!

"Thou Shall Not Leave Thy Friend,
To Die In Regret...
The 11th Commandment..." Chaos found himself repeating. This was the only thing that was a blank... did he used to make up his own commands? Or did the God's have this one? He didn't know. He just... sometimes repeated it... for no reason. He had only ever said something to it, but couldn't remember. The music below was still loud, but it never stopped him.
"Thou Shall Not Leave Thy Friend,
To Die In Regret...
The 11th Commandment...
Shall be obeyed..." He said. His eyes widened. After all this time, once again he said something too it. He never knew what it meant... it was just him...

Chaos saw a shadow, and felt something... either he was going crazy or he wasn't alone...[/B][/SIZE]

[size=1][color=blue][b]
"Arent you supposed to be the god of peace?" Desiree snapped
at the tall man african man.
"Doesnt mean I have to put up with your bullshit," He fired back.
Desiree paced infront of the fireplace. The Peace god, Nathanial,
his name was, had arrived only Five minutes after Leon 'poofed'
out of there to god knows where.

"Maybe you shut your effing mouth you stupid bugger." Desiree
rested her head on the table top and groaned loudly. "Why me.."
she muttered under her breath. Nathanial was either shocked to
damnation by her crude language or he wanted to stop the
sensless bickering, either or, he shut his trap.
"Blondie, Cyr, Whatever your name is." She picked up her
head and turned it to Cyrs direction. "Take "Bitch god" and go
search for the other gods/goddess's I dont bloody have all
day."

Wordlessly they 'poofed' out, obviously thankfull to have a
reason to get away from her.
Desiree laughed loudly when they left, then she frowned.
[i]What the hell was that all about?[/i]
Left alone in the deafening silence, she awaited the arrival
of the other gods and goddess's.[/size][/color][/b]

OOC: Sorry for the shortness...

OOC: Uh.. Myth, I already gave the God of Peace a name, it's Nathaniel. I had also given the Water goddess a name, but changed it to Cyr. I'm not going to change the God of Peace's name. Please read other people's posts, even if they don't apply directly to you. I learned that lesson.

[COLOR=crimson]Leon studied the Goddess of Death. He had to figure out if she was up to anything. He suspected not, but he wanted to be careful.

He could see something in her eyes that could almost be described as lust, or something else. He was confused by all this. Though he had laid around with other women before, he had never with another god.

"So, what now?" He asked stupidly.

[/COLOR]

OOC once again: Forgive me for the briefness

[color=indigo][b][size=1]OOC: I forgot if my character was sitting or standing, so I am going to make her standing...

IC:

"So, what do we do now?" Leon sat down on the bath tub.

"Well, now that we are alone, I was wanting to tell you something," Reaper smiled and walked over to Leon.

She sat next to him and lay her head on his shoulder. Leon stiffened and looked down at Reaper. He didn't know what she was planning on doing, but he was starting to get annoyed. Reaper sensed this and sat up to look at him.

"What?" Leon cocked an eyebrow.

"It's just that, I know we haven't really quite got along and I wanted to explain why," Reaper began.

"Yeah," Leon stood up and leaned against the wall.

"Well, it's because I have been attracted to you. Yeah, strange and scary, huh? I was just afraid to admit it to you. I didn't know how you would react. I still am, but I can no longer hide my feelings anymore. Especially, now that the 'battle' is upon us. I may never get to tell you that I have feelings for you," Reaper stood up and walked towards the bathroom door.

Leon blinked in surprise,"What are you...Are you serious? Or do you have some malicious plan to do away with me up your sleeve?"

Reaper spun around. She walked over to Leon and grabbed his face. She stood on her tip toes and planted a kiss on his cheek. She let go and looked deep into his eyes.

"I have no plan of harming you," Reaper gave him a hurt look and pushed herself away from him.

She stepped back and turned towards the door.[/color][/b][/size]

OOC: sorry for the delay

IC: [b][size=1][color=orange]Shock tip toed silently (or, so he though0 through Chaos' small house. he didn't want to be found, or else a huge uproar from Chaos could start. Shock was in the main entrance hallway and from what he could hear, Chaos was in the room right next to him. He had suddenly gone silent, Shock hoped he had decided to take a nap. Shock placed his back against the wall and could practically feel the beat of the loud music through the walls.

He slowly turned his head and peeked around the corner to come nose to nose with none other then the war god himself.
"HOLY SHIT!" Shock jumped backwards and banged into the wall with fright. It wasn't very fun when your were trying to sneak a peek at someone, but they end up being the ones who sneek on you. Shcok rubbed his head as his heart beat started to slow to it's normal pace.
Chaos seemed to hang over him as he walked over to the young god.

"What are you doing in my house!?" Chaos bellowed, to Shock, it seemed louder then the crazy rock music. Shock quickly bowed and placed his hands together is forgiveness.

"Sorry! I was worried about you!" Shock yelped out his explanation acting like he was scared half to death. Chaos glared at him, the facial expresion told Shock that he was the god of war and could take care of himself. "I mean... you never just leave during training or a fight....." Shock said silently, this time he had more concern in his voice. Shock looked up to Chaos, who sighed, placing his right hand onto his forehead.

"The fight will be starting soon.... but... are we ready?" Chaos asked aloud. [/b][/color][/size]

OOC: When is the battle going to start anyways?

[color=crimson]"That may be your wisest decision," Leon said. With that, he 'poofed' himself away, back to the lounge where the gods were starting to gather.

Most of the Elemental Gods had gathered, as had the gods of Life and Peace. He couldn't understand how those two were evil, if they wanted to preserve life and peace. It was just unheard of to him.

Now he had to wait on the remainder of the gods, he actually started wondering what Reaper was doing now, probably getting very upset at him first off. Second she was probably on her way here the long route.

He greeted all that were here, and then sat down on a chair, to wait. [/color]

[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]

Chaos sat down on his bed, followed by Shock.
"Where's Daiso?" Chaos asked. Shock smiled.
"I think he still might be training, or he might be home. Why do you always ask about Daiso and me?" Shock replied.
"Because... you're my friends... and... I know we need you..." Chaos muttered. He sighed.
"Chaos... are you ok? I mean... you've never been afraid, I'm not saying you are, but... it's just..." Shock looked up.
"I am afraid... something's going to happen to me... I can fell it..." Chaos replied.
"Nothing is going to happen! Me and Daiso won't let that happen!" Shock shouted over the music. Chaos growled at the music.
"Follow me, I know a place." Chaos jumped to his feet, and looked out of the window.

He pulled Shock up on the roof with him, where you would hardly hear the music. It was getting dark now, and cold. But it never hurt a God, and it wouldn't hurt or bother Shock either.
"Is it possible to win?" Shock asked. Chaos nodded.
"Anything is... It just... who will go and who will stay?" Chaos asked.
"No one's gonna go! Like you said, we have an edge on the other evil!" Shock replied.
"Yeah... but... we're facing something... like our eago... all we need is to believe in ourselves... and win with that..." Chaos looked at Shock. "And... a little luck can help..." He added. Shock smiled.

Chaos looked down at Shock, as the music stopped and the night fell quite.
"I think we have a good chance of winnning!" Shock laughed.
"I think we have an equal chance..." Chaos replied.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

[color=indigo][b][size=1] 'Poof' Leon was gone. Leaving Reaper to fume. She had just told him that she had feelings for him and he just 'poofed'! Reaper's face flushed with anger, hurt, and embarrassment.

"I knew I should never have bothered," a single, hot tear trickled down her cheek.

[i]Dong, dong, do-[/i] the clock on the wall started to notify the time when Anuk-suna-mun, out of fury, spun around and punched straight through the face and the wall behind it.

She sighed and 'poofed' herself into the lounge where all of the gods and goddesses gathered. She ignored Leon sitting in a chair right infront of her. She walked over to give Nike, God of Speed, a hug. Nike was the only other God that she could stand.

"Anuk-suna-mun, it is a great pleasure to see you once again," Nike bowed his head.

"Pleasure's all mine," Reaper smiled softly.

"What is wrong? You are tormented and irritated,"Nike placed a soft hand on her shoudler.

"Oh, it is nothing of great importance," Reaper shot a cold glare at Leon.

She then walked past Ororro, Goddess of Fire. The two had never got along, they usually ended up fighting.

"It's Leon isn't it?" Ororro's meke, child-like voice scratched at Reaper's nerves.

"Tis none of your damned concern," Reaper shot over her shoulder as she headed towards the kitchen.

"This is going to be a long night," Reaper said to Desiree.

"Tell me about it. Here," Desiree handed Reaper a mug of tea.

"Thanks," Reaper sat ontop of the granite counter and sipped the hot liquid.

[i]Hmm, I am a fool to ever think I could love that man...[/i][/color][/b][/size]

ooc: do we get to "poof" too?

[b][size=1][color=orange]Shock's smile slightly decreased when Chaos said he thought they had an "equal" chance. Shock was pretty confidant that they could win. Chaos was the strongest god Shock knew, he couldn't lose, even if he could feel it, he wouldn't...Shock cocked his head to the right a little and gave Chaos one of those "You think too much" looks.

The buzzing of the loud music eventually died off as it became later in the day, it seemed the crazy kid's parents finaly shut them down to either school work or bed. Shock and Chaos had been up on his roof the whole time, coming up with stratigies and plans to make against the evil gods/goddess'. Shock would still bring up his own plan of one god/goddess against it's counter part about twice each half hour, Chaos would roll his eyes and get a bit angry a few times. So, the hours passed and two created special attacks and how they would work on out numbering the other team. When they were done, it was 1:30 A.M.

Shock stood up and stretched, he now had a head ache from all that thinking. He rubbed his head and turned to Chaos to bid him fairwell before running off to his own home that wasn't surrounded by so much loud noise.
"Shock, before you head home, I need you to contact the other element god/goddess' and tell them that we are meeting at your place tomarrow. I'll tell everyone else." Chaos comanded. Shock whimpered, he really wanted to go to sleep for once in his life, but he managed a smile and gave Chaos the thumbs up.

"You got it.... I'll be sure to clean up the place..." With out another word, He waved and then leaped off of the building and 'poofed' off to find one of the elements. He found Daiso first and informed him, he then spent about 1 hour and a half finding all the others and telling them of the meeting. When Shock finally got home he felt like he couldn't make a balloon stick to the wall.
His house was not huge, but wasn't small. He had built it himself. It layed in the shadow of a mountain up in Canada, where he thinks he was born. A small forest rests on the other side of his house next to the mountain.

The house was wreck... as always... Magazines were tossed around with most of the pictures torn out of them. Clothes were also a basic layout of the house. Mainly a bunch of cloaks. Everything was dusty too. Shock made one large sigh and then began to pick up the place.

"Tonight will be a living hell...." He grumbled and he picked up a month old piece of cheese, covered in mold. [/b][/size][/color]

[color=crimson]Leon stood before the gathered evil gods. Observing them made it obvious that he had their attention. Even if some of it was in contempt.

"My fellow Deities. Soon we will enter a fight that will decide the fate of us all. In order to survive this, and overcome the Gods of Good, we must put aside our differences and fight together," Leon started. "I know, that it will be hard. Especially with us at each other's throats for so many years, but you must understand, this fight will decide which force will lead the future. We cannot have petty quarls (sp) among ourselves.

"Being who I am, I have seen many wars, and I can say that a group that trusts each other, will always win over a group that does not. Right now, the way things are, the Gods of Good will win the fight ahead. Unless we stand together, and not seprately. As the Kentuckian motto is in America: [i]United We Stand, Divided We Fall[/i]."

Leon finished his speech, and looked about at the gods. Some seem to be inspired, others still unsure. To him that speech sounded crappy, but he hoped that they would come together to fight their opposition.[/color]

[color=indigo][b][size=1]Reaper was leaning against the parlor doors, sipping her tea. She sighed under a sip and watched Leon pace back and forth, boasting his speech. Every once in a while, he'd give Reaper a glance. She pushed herself away from the frame and walked back into the kitchen.

"Anuk-suna-mun, how you have changed," Sheeba, Goddess of Nature walked up beside Reaper.

"Sheeba," Reaper gave her a nod.

These two didn't get along. Never did. It was the body thing. Sheeba argued she had a better body, Reaper disagreed. Not that she said hers was better, she just hated shallow people like Sheeba who pick fights over who has the biggest breasts or tightest rear, or whatever. Reaper's maturity to ignore Sheeba only drove her mad. Sheeba had always tried to fight Anuk-suna-mun.

"What's wrong?" Sheeba broke the silence.

"Wha-Oh, it's nothing. You going to fight?" Reaper leaned her back against the counter.

"You know it. But there's something wrong with you, you don't look like yourself. Are you afraid?" Sheeba sat atop of the counter.

"That was an idiotic question," Reaper rolled her eyes and sipped her drink.

"Well, what's wrong then?"

Reaper hated persistance. Especially, when it came from such annoying people. She turned to face Sheeba and glared.

"Tis none of your business. I do my part by staying out of yours, do me a favor and return the courtesy," Reaper pushed away from the counter and began to walk off.

"Anuk-suna-mun! We have to learn to get along!" Sheeba jumped from the counter.

"We would get along if you stayed out of my business," Reaper spun around.

"It's a deal then," Sheeba held out a hand, Reaper stared and sighed, took the hand and shook.

"Now if you'll excuse me," Reaper released the hand and walked into the lounge.

"Leon, I must leave," Reaper tapped Leon on the shoulder.

"No one goes anywhere," he made it an effort to look away.

"Listen, I am going to be gone just for an hour. I have to go to Hamunaptra to retrieve my Staff of Ra, then I will return. I cannot fight without it," Reaper clutched Leon's wrist.

He stared at her for a few seconds then nodded, "Fine, but hurry back."

Reaper released his hand and gave him a thankful smile. She then 'poofed' out of the castle and on her way to Hamunaptra, City of the Dead, in Egypt.[/color][/b][/size]