Dragon Warrior Posted November 30, 2003 Posted November 30, 2003 Well, I decided since I'm going to be making many MIDIs, it's best to just post them all in one thread, aye? So here it is! Gavynn's Jukebox! Please do stop by and have a listen because I wouldn't mind any comments at all. I need to improve my music-making abilities with the computer. Some of you may have already heard my first MIDI, but I'll post it again along with my second EVER MIDI. :) First MIDI: [URL=http://myimages.fourvalve.com/dragonwarrior/dasong2.mid]Peaceful Clockwork[/URL] [i]1:13[/i] Second MIDI: [URL=http://myimages.fourvalve.com/dragonwarrior/shadowhour.mid]Shadow Hour[/URL] [i]0:51[/i] In [b]Shadow Hour[/b], it'll start out sounding a bit evil, then slowly progress into an enchanting happy song. I personally like the drum play in the very last few seconds ;) Enjoy and C&C, please!
Guest Kloyd Posted November 30, 2003 Posted November 30, 2003 Hey I liked that alot. Brings back good old memories of my making midis in my Music Tech Class. I really liked the drums in the beginning and the end of Shadow Hour. Think You did a good Job, Can't wait to hear more.
Dragon Warrior Posted November 30, 2003 Author Posted November 30, 2003 Heh, thanks. You don't really hear any drums in Peaceful Clockwork on account I didn't know how to get drums to work like they did in Shadow Hour. :<
Eclectic Posted November 30, 2003 Posted November 30, 2003 I like both. It could just be that I love instrumentals, even if there were no lyrics in the first place. I love the drums and the flow of both. Can't wait to here more. How do you make these anyway?
Dragon Warrior Posted November 30, 2003 Author Posted November 30, 2003 I make them using the program Anvil Studio. It's a midi maker. You actually have to play the music, though, so it's not all that easy. But I'm gettin' the hang of it :)
Boba Fett Posted November 30, 2003 Posted November 30, 2003 [COLOR=green]/clap I like what I hear... Much better than the X-Files midi that my website currently has... Can it be used by the public...?[/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted December 1, 2003 Author Posted December 1, 2003 Yeah, just as long as credit is given. But that's just obvious, aye? XD I'm workin' on another right now :<
Kinetic Posted December 1, 2003 Posted December 1, 2003 You improved alot with the second one, but it's still a little annoying at the beginning. When you have the same beat repeat 3 times, it can be good, but the beat was kind of irritating. After the third repetition, it was a GREAT midi though.
Dragon Warrior Posted December 2, 2003 Author Posted December 2, 2003 Heh. Actually, it's not repeating because the string notes are different, they're just not too loud ;) But yeah, it does seem endless. Merffles :< I'm still workin' on my third. I finally got my computer back in my room, but MIDIs sound terrible on my computer so I've stuck with makin' 'em on my dad's comp. ----------- Anywho, here's the third MIDI I've made. This one's not my fave, but can be passed off as a boss battle in a game, it seems. Meh. [URL=http://myimages.fourvalve.com/dragonwarrior/NightFight.mid]Night Fight[/URL] [i]1:24[/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now