OtakuBoards

Lost Banner

AzureWolf

This little piece is something I started a long (LONG) time ago, but never finished. It was supposed to follow after my WAVEMASTERS banner, but I just couldn't get a background that played well with the theme and pictures. I dropped it after a good struggle. Finally, I believe I may have hit the nail on the head with this background.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=524237[/IMG]

All comments and feedback welcomed.

Yes, aren't the characters just great? I'm glad you like Mia and Yuki, but I would really have liked some input on the banner itself instead of information about the characters in it. :p

Yeah, a version two already because I'm pathetic like that. I adjusted the character's on the far right and left so that only half their face is showing, and made the background less confusing (getting lost in the blue...). Oh, and also added outer glow to Kite (in the middle).

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=524299[/IMG]

What do you think? Better or worse?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AzureWolf [/i]
[B]Yes, aren't the characters just great? I'm glad you like Mia and Yuki, but I would really have liked some input on the banner itself instead of information about the characters in it. :p

Yeah, a version two already because I'm pathetic like that. I adjusted the character's on the far right and left so that only half their face is showing, and made the background less confusing (getting lost in the blue...). Oh, and also added outer glow to Kite (in the middle).
What do you think? Better or worse? [/B][/QUOTE]

ok then. I think the banner is great, i like the use of the 2 background colors and the background itself is good. The image quality is very good, they are clear and are cut very well. Its colorfull and it works well with the characters.

• 2 weeks later...