Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This little piece is something I started a long (LONG) time ago, but never finished. It was supposed to follow after my WAVEMASTERS banner, but I just couldn't get a background that played well with the theme and pictures. I dropped it after a good struggle. Finally, I believe I may have hit the nail on the head with this background.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=524237[/IMG]

All comments and feedback welcomed.
Posted
Thats cool, the characters in it are awsome. I like the faded characters in the background.
Posted
Yes, aren't the characters just great? I'm glad you like Mia and Yuki, but I would really have liked some input on the banner itself instead of information about the characters in it. :p

Yeah, a version two already because I'm pathetic like that. I adjusted the character's on the far right and left so that only half their face is showing, and made the background less confusing (getting lost in the blue...). Oh, and also added outer glow to Kite (in the middle).

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=524299[/IMG]

What do you think? Better or worse?
Posted
The blue-ness change was good and necessary, but I must confess that it looked better when you could see all of their faces. Much, [i]much[/i] better.

I'd also prefer the word 'hack' to be less blurred, but aside from that, it is quite good.

Aesthetics: 7.5/10
Technical: 8/10
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AzureWolf [/i]
[B]Yes, aren't the characters just great? I'm glad you like Mia and Yuki, but I would really have liked some input on the banner itself instead of information about the characters in it. :p

Yeah, a version two already because I'm pathetic like that. I adjusted the character's on the far right and left so that only half their face is showing, and made the background less confusing (getting lost in the blue...). Oh, and also added outer glow to Kite (in the middle).
What do you think? Better or worse? [/B][/QUOTE]

ok then. I think the banner is great, i like the use of the 2 background colors and the background itself is good. The image quality is very good, they are clear and are cut very well. Its colorfull and it works well with the characters.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
^_^ I think the first one looks great! The second is just as well!

Although I wasn't getting lost in all the blue of the first, I do think the red looks nice.
Also, for some reason I like the blurriness of ".hack".
Both look awesome, but I can't tell which I like better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...