Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]It's been a while since I posted my stuff here, lol. I've done a lot of nice pieces, so I figured I'd out them up to see if there's anything I can improve on. This one is of Rei from Beyblades. I don't think I did too well on the shading, but the overall outline looks okay to me. I made it slightly darker so it would show up better. It's also kinda gritty from the scanner, unfortunately.

Any suggestions?[/color]
Posted
Very nice. Everything is great and in suggestions I'd say make the shading darker in some places like near the collar. Other than that it's a spiffy pic.
Posted
[color=darkblue]I see what you mean, Mina. I'll try to fix that.

This next one is of Kenshin. I don't think the eyes fit the whole feel of the picture and some of the lines may be off, but I think that it may still be okay. Same question applies as last time. ^^(It's also pink in some areas from the scanner. I don't even know how that happened. Oo; )[/color]
Posted
Not bad at all................. I give it about an 8 or 9 out of 10! only because it's not perfectly balanced. But then again im not perfect either........................... O.o;; ::Starts drawing::
Posted
The eyes seem a bit off/non-symmetrical. I wouls also center the mouth a little.
But this a great piccy. Are you gonna color them?
Posted
Hmm.. I agree with you. The eyes dont go well with it. I dont know they just dont look like Kenshins eyes. But the picture is really good. I try drawing Kenshin and I think he's hard.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...