OtakuBoards

Moving home

Sephiroth

I'll be moving to London this week (around friday) after living here in Birmingham for over 10 years, and man it is a huge hassle! So much stuff you have to sort out, address changes, moving the furniture, having to make sure you don't forget anything.

I'm moving to London because quite simply I'm fed up of Birmingham, got us a nice flat in Islington (I think that's how it's spelt) which is gonna need a lot of work as soon as we arrive :(

I like London a lot more than I do Birmingham anyway, I go quite often, I'll only be going to Birmingham maybe once every few months to stay a day or two with my pops and the siblings.

In any case, time to get back to packing, my last post will be in a few days, and I won't be back for at least a month :(

[COLOR=green]Interesting change of scenery. Best of Luck to you with your move, I know what hassles they can be.

Try to enjoy it, and don't forget to change all your magazine subscriptions. Those companies are so slow to change I must have missed half my subscription last time I moved...[/COLOR]

[color=hotpink][size=1]For a minute there, southern little ol' me was thinking of Birmingham, Alabama. And then I was like "That's a LONG way to move!" And then I realized you weren't speaking of the US at all. Oh well, we're all a little silly sometimes. ^_^;

Good luck moving and I hope all goes well.[/color][/size]

Guest rttocs77
I've flown into the Birmingham airport several times!! A few friends of mine in London say its a good place for single guys to go. I think they mean there are a lot of single women and its a fun town.