OtakuBoards

Sailor Moon: Galaxy Scouts

Ryu_Sakura

The sailor scouts weren?t strong enough. The battle for the universe went on for a very long time, as long as anyone could remember. Then one day in the Fall of 2072, five strange girls showed up each with a different skill.

Abby was extraordinary with all fighting, especially with guns and knives. She was known for murdering many people. Besides having offers to go to an assassin academy, she was a very normal girl, with the exception of having a scar across her back and dark purple eyes.

While timid Sun-Ae was wonderful with healing. She could heal people with her touch and voice. She aspired to become a doctor, but no college would take her because she well, had a few problems, her handwriting was far too neat, and she was always too organized.

Megan always loved fighting, but was great with stealth and speed. She was always blamed for missing objects at school, and beat the record for the entire world for speed so most thought she was an android, and considered her a threat to humanity.

Faye was definitely the best with magic; so much she left the others in awe at the simplest spells. But her personal favorite spell was a spell to create illusions. She was often considered ?different? just because she made people see what wasn?t there and not see what was there, and they all knew it.

And Naomi was obviously the politician. What else was left? And anyway, she was always the logical one and was Anti-George-Bush, because a long time ago has sent the United States of America?s economy down the drain. Just like the others she was very normal but; just like the others she had a few abnormalities. Like, she always had no expression, and the only clue to her expression was in faint flickers of light in her eyes.

As usual the day started off in dorm Chaos13 with Abby waking every one up screaming about well who knows what she was yelling, they were all too tired to think.

Every one got up, did their morning routine in silence except for the occasional, no common, collapsing of girls, who had been attacked by Abby and her sharp teeth and knives. Every one thought it was a normal day, but for them it was quite awkward and usually they just have an odd day for a normal person, but to them it was very normal.

They all went to their own school, did their own stuff, and then when they got back to room Chaos13, they found small charms on necklaces and bracelets for every one with a little slip of paper addressed to them. It said, ?Dear Ladies, we have some bad news. The scouts were killed, only I remain. I have sent these lockets to you hoping they will awake long sleeping memories.? Then covering the rest of the note was covered with dried blood. They all looked at Abby.

?Hey! For once it wasn?t me!? she exclaimed.

They turned away, too stunned to speak. In turn the turned over tier own locket and read the inscription. Naomi?s said ?Layea Lady Galaxy?. She thought about it but remembered only a highly political land where, if you were a politician, you were treated like a king or queen.

Megan?s said ?Soraru Lady Galaxy?. She saw a town where people had a power competition based on speed and stealth.

Sun-Ae?s said ?Kayko Lady Galaxy?. The word Kayko reminder her of something but it was too far back in her memories to remember.

Faye?s said ?Tayme Lady Galaxy?. Right away she knew the name Tayme, before she left her hometown when she was two, someone said, ?May we name the princess, milady??

The only one, who had a vivid memory, and the only one who got knocked out from it, was the most insane and unstable of the girls, Abby. She remembered from long ago, she sat on a silver throne covered with emerald silk cushions and finely cut stones, that shone like the morning dew on thin blades of grass at first light. The throne sat in a room adorned with green silk, stones and tiles.
Someone says startling her ?Has the princess been named??
?Yes, we chose Merin. It just felt right, and her mother died in? that battle? before she told us her name, so we could not name her, and all the other names she cried when she was called them. But, this one she smiled. Which startled half the court, being she usually cried, and threw her toy gun at people when she was upset.? A young, soft voice responded?

As Abby awoke she was surrounded by, not her friends but by a young lady dressed in a pale white dress that hung over her feet.
?Merin, is that what they call you? I am your mother. I was killed in the war of the universe. And now I pass on my skill to you.? She says as she places her hand on Abby?s forehead.

?Mother what is your name?? Abby managed to say.

?Shh? That is not important, what is, is that you get my power? but I will tell you it is? my time is short. You have my power, but I cannot tell you what to do with it. You may choose.? She whispers. ?And my name is, Aki? she disappears into nothing.

?Wait mommy! Don?t go!? she cries suddenly awaking into her own room, her friends staring at her.

?Come on! Shaman King is on!? Naomi says being completely oblivious to Abby?s obvious tears.

?Hey! Can?t you see she?s upset!?!?? Sun-Ae says always being the first to care.

?Just leave me alone.? Abby says with a tone that states loud and clear ?leave-me-alone-or-DIE?. She gets up and walks towards the window, drawing out her gun. She puts it right up to the window; muscles ready to pull the trigger, then suddenly drops the gun, and starts to curse under her breath.

---------

i hope you all don't mind that i added on, and edited, *bops herself*

ok, the part added on was my post.
---------

Tsubasa was in his room working on his staff. "Hey basa. There'll be a game of basket ball going on in the court. Do you want to come with and play" a boy in his class asked after knocking on his door. Tsuabsa just shook his head without looking up from his work. "It's your choice man. See ya later" the guy said as he left. "Haven't they learned i'm not a social person yet? If they keep it up i'll have to hurt them until they get it through there thick skulls" tsubasa thought checking his staff. All the parts were in place except for a last piece. "I should probably get the last piece now" tsubasa said as he grabbed his skate board. He went to his window and jumped out. Once he got on his skate board he left to get what he needed.

[COLOR=darkblue]Faye looked over at Abby.She was worried about her friend.She unknowingly reached up to her neck and fingered the locket that hung there.She and the other girls in the dorm had all gotten one and a little slip of paper with a note on it from someone.She had seen the name "Tayme Lady Galaxy" on the back of her locket.At that time she had gotten a few memories but nothing major.She wondered what the name meant and the memories but none of it seemed to make sense.Abby however seemed the most affected by it.Faye shook it away and continued on with the daily happenings and all the things they had to do at Tokyo's School of Gifted Girls.There was also a seperate school for the Boys.

Faye was bored so she picked up her Wolf plushee.She waved her hand and it became real.Faye did it quite often and had named it Mika.The only times Faye would return Mika to plushee form was when teachers came to check on them or anything.The other girls in her dorm were used to Mika and often played with her.They were awed by Faye's incredible ability at Magic.faye reached down and scratched her ears before sitting on her bed and petting her as she jumped onto her lap.[/COLOR]

Abby also had childish powers, like Faye, and so did Sun-Ae. She liked to turn her plushies into live animals, but she liked to keep them fuzzy, even if they were scaly in real life. She loved to tease light, by gathering it in a ball, and compressing it into multicolored crystals. But, she wasn?t an expert, in fact she only could do it because Faye let her have some of the skill, by transferring it telepathically, which was Abby?s doing. Sun-Ae also got it that way, but she had only got it because Faye was feeling nice, and gave a bit more away, but Sun-Ae could only turn real animals to plushies, the only ones who could turn them back were Abby and Faye.

Abby looked up to see Faye staring at her, with a look that says ?Are you ok?? when Faye saw that Abby had spotted her she quickly turned back to her work. Abby finally gave up on being cynical, and decided to smile. ?It feels good to smile after all that frowning, and sulking? don?t you think?? she always had conversations with her twin in the 13th dimension. Her twin?s name was Mallory, though they were not true twins they looked exactly alike and had similar skills, they believed the other to be a girl from their imagination, which became real but was flung into an alternate space and time.

Abby waited for a response, none came, that has never happened before, Mallory never sleeps, and the only way she wouldn?t or rather couldn?t was if she was dead, or tossed past the 15th dimension, the 8th Gate of Death. Meaning, not quite dead to too close to the dead world or 28th Gate to be reached. Abby though ?oh well, she never does anything bat send a picture of herself, all I have to do to see her is put my hair up and get a tan.? She says to herself smiling at her pale almost white skin. She never was tan, and didn?t want to be. She had little fashion sense except not to run around in white go-go boats dyed neon pink hair and a skimpy little neon pink dress, plastic type. The ones they wore, over 100 years ago!

She giggled as she remembered Faye?s costume when she was three, a mini skirt and tang top made to look like those silly outfits, but nowadays people either dressed in white and black skin tight clothes with a sciency-look, or anything they wanted that wasn?t over 100 years old.

Abby and the rest of the gang, (Faye, Sun-Ae, Naomi, and Megan (Megan is still available and if you know some one who might want the part pm me)) were going to the park, because there was a party going on and they were invited. They only were a little nervous because at this particular party would be boys.

Abby had never spoken to a boy in her life! Neither had any other girl in their group. They all wanted to look pleasant; after all it was actually their first party outside of their ring of friends. Abby saw this really nice dress in a store, but she could not afford it, and she was gifted with a thread and needle, so she was going to make one of her own. She had already bought four shades of dark purple and blue silk cloth, she just needed to get some silver thread, and some 1 in. thick varied length silver ribbons, ones that are shiny like silk. She was planning on making it that night. Her train of thought was interrupted by the last bell of the day; she rushed out of class clasping Faye's hand. They ran to their lockers that were next to each other but across the hall from Naomi?s and Sun-Ae?s. (Megan?s was on the opposite side of the main hall.) They grabbed their stuff and ran outside to the Gate Tree, the biggest tree alive in Tokyo. To discuss their plans.

how do you like???

Tsubasa came to the shop he was looking for. He got off of his scateboard and walked into the shop. "Do you have the part I asked for jack" tsubasa asked walking up to the counter. "Ya but why do you need the part for" jack asked taking it out. "That's none of your buisness" tsubasa said as he took out his money. He droped the money as he grabed the part. He left the store and headed back. As he left he saw a party starting in the park. Tsubasa just shook his head. Once he reached his window he grabed his board and climed the tree then went into his room. Once he was inside he put the last piece in and closed the case. He picked up the pole and pushed a switch on it. Blades popped out from both sides. He pushed another switch and some of blades retracted. "I don't even know why I built this thing. Oh well, it might become usefull later" tsubasa said as the last of the blades retracted.
"Hey basa if your finished with your project would you like to come to a party with us in the park" the kid from before asked as tsubasa put the staff down. "I told you i'm not a social persion" tsubasa yelled at him. "Come on man. All you have to do is stay for a bit then you can leave and we wont but you for the rest of the week" the kid said. "Fine but as long as you back off for the rest of the week or i'm cutting your head off" tsubasa said looking at the staff. "O.k then. We'll see ya there" the kid said as he left. "I might as well get this over and done with" tsubasa thought as he grabed his skate board again. As he left to the window he grabed his staff. "This might become usefull later" tsubasa thought as he jumped out the window and left.

"I don't know about this party...I've never been around guys before..." Asked Sun-Ae timidly.
"Don't worry! It'll be fun!" said Faye.
[I]Are you sure about that?[/I] Sun-Ae thought.

Sun-Ae finally had saved up enough money for a new skirt she'd been dying to have. It was red, Abby convinced her that red was her color. Of course it was a long skirt because she didn't like to show off her legs, being the modest dresser she was, and she also got a nice black top to go with it. Sun-Ae had always felt silly doing magic because she'd always get it backwards. [I]I'm used to getting things right! Like in my math homework! Why can't I get a simple thing like a plushie to come to life??[/I] Sun-Ae shook it out of her mind and sped off with the others to get ready for the party.
"Is my hair nice?" Sun-Ae asked Faye.
"You worry too much, its fine!" She answered.
Then they were off.

Abby had gotten the ribbons and made the dress, it was a dark purple and blue layered dress, with silver ribbons on the sleeves. She put it on and twirled around twice, that ribbons danced around her trailing past her knees. The dress only went to her knees so she was shocked they went that long, ?but? she thought ?oh well I have to pull up my hair.? She grabbed a brush and ran it trough her long hair. Then she picked up two long purple ribbons she had bought. And tied her hair up in two small buns leaving some of her long hair down. She glanced at herself in the mirror, and picked up the locket. She looked back down at the inscription, and shook her head, ?no, I wont won?t wear this, I?ll look stupid.? And with that she ran off after the others.

Tsubasa arrived at the party with the guys from his class. He got off of his skate board as the others got off of there bikes. "See ya later basa" one of them said as they left to lock up there bikes. Tsubasa just nodded as he walked into the party. He looked around and didn't really see a reason to stay. He noticed a group of girls from another school were coming but he didn't feel like talking to them. "Maybe I can find a secluded spot to test this thing out" tsubasa thought dropping his skate board next to a chair. He took his staff off of his back and walked into the forest. He found a small clearing with some space that he could work in. "Not let's see what this thing can do" tsubasa said as he twisted it. The staff broke into two pieces. He flipped some switches and they turned into axes. He threw them and they went pretty deep into a tree. Once he pulled them out and put them together again. He flipped another switch and the staff turned into a glaive.
He swung it around to see how light it was. It was pretty light for a weapon with so many parts. He pushed a button and the blades started crackling with energy. He picked up a stone and threw it into the air. He slashed the stone and sparks flew as the stone was cut in half. He pushed another switch and the blades retracted as a hole opened. A fire started blowing from the hole so he aimed it towards the sky. Once the fire stream stopped he picked up a rock piece and threw it into the air. He flipped a switch and the staff fired a stream of liquid nitrogen freezing the rock. Once the rock hit the ground it shattered. "So i've got a multiple blade weapon, flame thrower and liquid nitrogen gun all in one staff. I guess if I get into any fights i'll win using this thing" tsubasa thought smiling as the hole closed. He started walking over to a boulder then jumped on it. He took a seat and waited to see if any thing happened.

[COLOR=darkblue]Faye got dressed.She looked at her locket and tuckeed it into the front of her shirt.She felt connected to it for some reason.She petted Mika on the bed and headed to the bathroom to do her hair.She finished quickly and slipped a compact mirror into her pocket.It was spelled and she always carried it.She checked she had everything and apologized to Mika.Mika was used to the despelling but whined sadly.Faye waved a hand over Mika and she turned back into a soft toy.Faye tucked Mika into her blankets and walked outo f her room to meet the others.She was kind of nervous like the others.They had never talked to boys before because they were in an all girls school.Faye was excited for the chance.[/COLOR]

Sun-Ae was waiting for the others to get ready...of course she was done early, as was her nature. On the inside, she was a nervous reck!
[I] What will I say if a guy talks to me?? I wonder if I look alright...O! I almost forgot my locket! [/I] So she ran back to get it.
[I] I really don't know why I want to wear this...I doesn't go with my outfit...I think...but I guess I just like it [/I]

Abby looked up at the immature bunch she calls friends. ?Geeze I?m surrounded by weirdoes? wait I kinda am one?? she glances up at Faye who is smiling and holding out her hand to help her up. She clasps it and pulls herself up. ?Thanks? she mumbles. They all get up and leave the dorm. None of them have a car and can?t afford a taxi, due to the strict ?no after/before school jobs? rule. They walk down to Cherry Park, near the forest. They arrive only talking a little and staying close together. Abby looks to the side and sees a weird looking guy with a staff. ?I wonder what?s that?s for?? he looks her way. She blushes and stumbles after her friends in the dark from the trees.

Tsubasa just shook his head. "I might as well get some sleep if i'm going to be staying here" tsubasa thought. He walked out of the forest and grabed his skate board which was sitting near a chair. He slung his staff onto a holder on his back, grabed his skate board and went to the closest tree near him. It looked like the largest on around which ment less of a chance of some one seeing him and bugging him. He started climbing as he a glance to check if any body was watching him. Once he got to the top he sat down on a branch. He took the staff and seperated it into two. The blades came up and he put them into the tree above his shoulders so he could grab them quickly if needed. He put his skate board on them as he looked around. He saw the guys from his class start talking to the new girls who had come to the party. Tsubasa just shook his head again as he went to sleep.

[size=1][color=999999][B]OOC:[/B] I guess I'm Naomi then. Sorry for not posting earlier.
-----------------------------

[i]Naomi sighed and walked with her friends. She suddenly felt a strange chill down her spine, as if someone was watching her. She looked around her and since no one was around them, she ignored it. She caught up with Abby and walked by her side.[/i]

"I think someone's watching us, Abbs. Have you noticed as well?" [i]Naomi's voice was concerned and serious.[/i]

"Yeah. I have. I think the guy with the staff is watching us. I don't know why, but I've got this feeling like something wrong's going to happen." [i]Abby replied.[/i]

[i]Naomi kept walking, but was alert with her surroundings. That's how exactly she was. She was the politician of the friends. She showed no expression at times, but only Abby knew how she felt, for she showed it with the flicker of her eyes.

She was a great fighter, as well as a speaker. She knew how to make someone listen without making that person feel inferior. She was also the one of the few that had heightened senses in the group, which lead her to believe they were being watched.[/i][/size][/color]

Abby shifted around when the guys spoke to her and looked at her. She couldn?t stop thinking about the boy with the staff. These boys were creeping her out with their beer coated breath and a odd looking their eyes she felt she had to get away. She last saw him climb a tree. She ran after him. When she got to the base of the tree she realized how big it was. She didn?t care the guys who were talking to her before had sent out one of the low lifes in their group after her she had no time to think, she grabbed the closest branch and climbed, she climbed very high when the kid caught up to her, he was tugging on her ankle. When she looked back he was trying to pull her down, she gasped he was heavy! She couldn?t hold on and longer, she shook her leg and he fell off. She saw him scramble to his friends. She smirked, and passed out. She started to fall down. Her dress ripped and torn at the edges her hair filled with leaves and twigs.

(t-man aka tyler: please post as soon as possible. i have an idea! *grins evily*)

Tsubasa woke up because he herd some thing. He looked down to see one of the guys in his class tugging at a girl who was trying to climb the tree he was sleeping in. "He's probaply drunk again. I'll need to pound some sence into him later when we get back" tsubasa thought as he started going back to sleep. He would of fallen asleep untill he herd a crashing sound. "What's going on now" tsubasa asked as he opened his one of his eyes. He looked down to see the girl had fallen. "I normaly mind my own buisness and leave others alone but I was taught be a gentlemen so I have to go down" tsubasa thought shaking his head. "Why do I get the feeling i'm going to hate my self for this later" tsubasa thought as he pulled his weapons out of the tree and put them back together. He slung it on his back as he grabed his skate board. He started heading back down the tree.

Abby awoke to the boy with a staff huddled over her, splashing water on her face. ?What in hell happened?? she managed to mutter. He looked at her and said, ?You don?t remember? You fell from the tree.? ?Err? I did?? ?Yeah, and then this monster thing came and tried to take you. But a light flashed and your friends were gone, and a bunch of ?galaxy scouts? appeared. I don?t remember what happened next, but the monster was gone and your friends were back but knocked unconscious. I hope they are all right?? ?Really?? she pauses then giggles, ?Who could have thought my mother was right?? then she burst out into a laughing fit.

O.O.C: I realy don't know what's going on with tthat post so i'll just go along with it.

Tsubasa just shook his head then hit the girl on the head with the staff. "What was that for" the girl asked rubbing her head. "I needed you to shut up and there would of been worse ways I could think of" tsubasa thought. He could of set her on fire or frozen her lips. He started heading back to the remains of the party. "So what's your name" the girl asked runing up to him. "Most people just call me basa" tsubasa said not looking back. "Ok then. My names abby" abby said. Tsubasa didn't say any thing. He walked out of the forest to see the girls friends getting up from the ground.
He looked around and saw the guys from his class just looking at what happened. He just walked up to them and wacked them on the head. "What was that for" one of them asked. "For probaply not helping when you could of and for being drunken @$$ hole bastards" tsubasa said. "When did we do some thing like that" another one asked. Tsubasa just pointed over his shoulder to the girl who tried comeing after him. "Oh ya, her. I wonder what had happened to her" the one who came abby after before said. "We don't need some of you being locked away again becuase it'll be a bad rep for the school so try to have some controll or i'll do worse than wacking you guys on the head" tsubasa said glairing at them. They nodded as they backed away. Tsubasa didn't say any thing and started back.

(OCC: sorry it took me so long..)

Sun-Ae awoke to Abby laughing..
"What happened? "Sun-Ae said groggily, "Why was I knocked out?"
Abby just kept laughing her little head off.
"Who are you?" she asked the boy with a staff.
"They call me 'basa', your friend here can probably tell you the story about what happenend later...Are you alright?" Tsubasa answered.
"I'm fine...Are my friends ok?? I couldn't BEAR to think of living without them!"
"I'm sure they're fine...You might want to help them wake up..."
"Yes, yes, of course, i'm sorry.."
Then Tsubasa and Sun-ae splashed water on everyone's faces until everyone was awake...During this, Abby was still laughing her head off.

Tsubasa waited as the other girls waked up. He was waiting to see if they would need any help even though he didn't want to. The thing that was annoying him the most was that abby hadn't shut up yet. "Is there any way to shut her up" tsubasa asked starting to get ticked off. "She's normaly not like that" one of the girls said as they got up. "Wll if no one's going to do any thing I will" tsubasa said. He turned around and knocked abby out. She started falling and tsubasa caught her.
"Was that realy needed" another girl asked. "Since no one could think of some thing I decided to" tsubasa said handing abby over to them. He saw the guys from his class start you leave. "You guys better not be running" tsubasa said as they were about to get on there bikes. "I'm going to make sure you go back" tsubasa said as he got back on his skate board. He went after them as they went back to there dorm rooms.

• 2 weeks later...
Sun-Ae wondered who this "Basa" was...Who is he? Why haven't I ever seen him before??
She went back to healing the others' minor cuts and bruises.
"What happened?" asked Faye.
"I don't know...Ask Abby" replied Sun-Ae.
Abby finally was starting to settle down.
"Are you alright?" aksed Sun-Ae.
"Yes..yes, i'm fine." replied Abby