Jump to content
OtakuBoards

.hack SiGn//


Guest hellzonet5

Recommended Posts

Guest hellzonet5
Posted
.hack sign// new episodes will be out next year. (i heard there was about 20 more new episodes coming out.) For those of u that play .hack infection, mutation, outbreak, and (quarantine), theres gonna be a new game out called "the world". MMORPG for PC, PS2, XboX.. 7 different classes, new weapons, other stuff..

l8er :devil:
Posted
For future reference, this type of thread belongs in the .hack//SIGN forum. Just so ya know.

Now, I haven't seen the entirety of .hack//SIGN, but I was under the impression that its 26 episodes were intended to encompass a complete story. Do you think that the additional episodes were created solely for profit, or is there really more to tell?

~Dagger~
Posted
Hm... 20 more new episodes? That doesn't sound right. If you could tell me and show me where you got this info, then we'll talk.

.hack//sign is a 26 episode series with the acception of the bonus episode 27 and 28 that (what i'v heard) come with the last DVD or something... After the series the story continues threw the games.
Posted
[color=midnightblue]The only other possibility of new episodes of .hack//SIGN are those two lost episodes, 27 and 28.. And even then, do those even count?

However, there [i]are[/i] about sixteen episodes of .hack//DUSK, if I am correct. Maybe you are thinking of that?

SIGN and DUSK have entirely different characters, though. I think that [spoiler]Ginkan (Silver Knight) makes an appearance, but I could be wrong. Oh, and Balmung has a prominent role.[/spoiler] Other than that and the fact that it takes place in The World, the series are very different.

SIGN was a mystery, as DUSK is a comedy.. DUSK takes place several years after the .hack games, and the main characters are two new players known as Shuugo and Rena. They won special character skins that look just like Kite and Blackrose, the .hackers (Main characters from the games). It has a much more light-hearted tone, and was originally a manga drawn by Rei Izumi (Very good artist, by the way).

And where did you hear about the MMORPG? From an official site, or from a friend who found it on some third-party site? It's been a rather popular rumor online in the past months.

[size=1]Man, if The World really does come to be real, I must postpone my Matrix: Online investments..[/size][/color]
Posted
I don't think they can do a lot more with .hack//sign, it would be like kicking a dead hoarse. It had It's beginning and end, and anymore would just make it sour.

SO, you probably are thinking of dusk, which I hope makes it to tv in the near future.

More .hack games, that may be a possability, although I haven't bought more than infection yet. "the world" game would definately be the greatest installment in the .hack//universe, but it will pale in comparison to the world pictured in the shows.
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...