Jump to content
OtakuBoards

favorite trunks hair style  

  1. 1. favorite trunks hair style

    • Short Hair
      8
    • Pony Tail
      4
    • Long Hair
      7


Recommended Posts

Guest Bra Briefs
Posted
I think I like his hair when he goes Super Saiyan! I guess.

Even though its not on the poll.......*Votes for short hair!*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bra Briefs [/i]
[B]I think I like his hair when he goes Super Saiyan! I guess. [/B][/QUOTE]

ssj ponytail;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]The ponytail! When he walked out of the ROST with his ponytail he looked really cool! [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, his hair looked the best when he came out of the rost....
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
SSJ with short hair looked way mental, id have to say that.
Posted
Poneytail is my upmost favorite.Yep that's the one.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...