Jeff Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 pony tail rule! i had pony tail half year ago but i cut it off for dumb reason. i'm trying to grow my hair out again.
Guest Bra Briefs Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I think I like his hair when he goes Super Saiyan! I guess. Even though its not on the poll.......*Votes for short hair!*
Jeff Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bra Briefs [/i] [B]I think I like his hair when he goes Super Saiyan! I guess. [/B][/QUOTE] ssj ponytail;)
Transtic Nerve Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Short Hair.... he looks SOOOOOO unbelievably cute!
Yoda Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 The ponytail! When he walked out of the ROST with his ponytail he looked really cool!
lil_hell4t Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 i love trunks's hair full stop..specially when its in ssj/ussj form
Sephiroth Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]The ponytail! When he walked out of the ROST with his ponytail he looked really cool! [/B][/QUOTE] I agree, his hair looked the best when he came out of the rost....
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 long hair, definitely. he looked so...primitive...natural... ahhh, trunks...such a man....
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 SSJ with short hair looked way mental, id have to say that.
Guest Shift Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Poneytail is my upmost favorite.Yep that's the one.
Cibo Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Long hair. When he comes out of the time room(forgot name), he looks pretty damn cool.
Recommended Posts