Guest LightningFox Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I don't know if someone has showed you this before, but it is the funniest thing I have ever seen. It'll take a little while to load, but it is well worth it:) [URL]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/content.php?id=31681[/URL] enjoy:laugh:
lil_hell4t Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 yes,ive been to all the newgrounds parodies,i like the "dragonballz outtakes" one:D
Sephiroth Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I have seen all newgrounds dragonball stuff, some funny, some not....
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 LOL took almost as long to download as these boards, sometimes. but it was funny.
Break Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]Took too long, couldn't be bothered to wait... Cos I'm ill today.[/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Took too long, couldn't be bothered to wait... Cos I'm ill today.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] really? what's wrong?
Dragonballzman Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Heh heh heh...I already have the sound track to that...Now I have the pictures too! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now