Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just a bit of toying around with codes and screenshot from Otakuboards.

There's quite a bit of work involved, though nothing really fancy.

[IMG]http://www.cest-pas-pareil.net/scans/allyour1.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.cest-pas-pareil.net/scans/allyour2.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.cest-pas-pareil.net/scans/allyour3.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.cest-pas-pareil.net/scans/allyour4.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.cest-pas-pareil.net/scans/allyour5.gif[/IMG]

[i]Edit: forgot the 5th picture[/i]
Posted
[color=gray] Hehe.
Really gave me a laughter ^_^

Just the Sencelessness of it all was just great lol. Great job =P[/color]
Posted
Yes, you did a great job. That was very funny. I wish I knew how to do something like that. You are very creative, although, I didnt completely understand what it meant.
Posted
Really, they aren't very funny. Good work with them, they just don't strike me as humourous. Maybe they would if someone told me what the deal is with the 'All your base are belong to us'. No-one has ever told me, so I frankly don't get it.

Nice work, but the humour escapes me.
Posted
Basically, it's inspired from this old flash movie: [url]http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/AYB2.swf[/url]

You might have seen it once.
Guest MetalSonic700
Posted
After watching that awesome and highly interesting movie, this is HILARIOUS! Nice job!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...